" the future"

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2010 at 3:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Woody is a failure and hasn't done a damn thing and won't do a damn thing. If he can't recongnize poor leadership when it's staring him in the face than he's no different than the last two morons (CB-MD).

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is as spineless as all of them. Look at the Town Hall Meeting (if you can). He starts his speel indicating that there are some future big changes coming and then he starts going into some strategic marketing powerpoint, asks the medical director to come up and talk about new products and successes, ask another dude to come up and talk about his experiences of the history of KCI changes.

Nobody want to hear all this rah rah... just get up there, be a man and tell us what the hell is going on.

He had a perfect opportunity with all of the current turmoil/turnover to show what kind of a leader he is and get the respect of his employees. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand if you rally the troops all goals can be accomplished.

Nice job putting only a 10% increase on the scorecard for employee satisfaction. You would of hit the goal yesterday if you had some cohanas. Good luck everyone, it's going to be interesting how this one pans out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BIG changes are certainly coming!
    1. LAYOFFS for starters
    2. Selling off the company in pieces
    3. New Products??? Nonsense! Unless you call cutting foam in different sizes a new product.

Don't think for one minute ANYONE is believing what Sr. management is saying.

FU

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right on! The really big joke is "new products", if they all go like GJ has we are
    doomed! We no sooner start promoting this product and get the Docs ordering (even
    with having NO decent sales aids)------we RUN OUT of product. And they have us saddled
    with quota!!! What a joke and unfair. This new product roll-out has been a royal flop!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post acute is the main user(dumping ground) for all of these "new" dressings anyway, to force everyone into them and run up the cost, but bidding will take care of most of that. Acute doesn't want to stock 10 different, overpriced dressings and they have already figured out how to do these dressing with standard foam anyway. What we need right now is another new VAC repacked. Are we paying for new product developement because it isn't working.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This whole comment makes no sense!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NPWT is NPWT same, same.
    Foam is Foam same, same.
    Nothing new, KCI is dead.
    Next!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dump is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's depressing to see what the past 4-5 years of management have done to this company. It is also disheartening that the people (VP's) who were part of that CB/MD reign are still here, hello national accounts, and building their minions, who undercut and are pretty toxic to work around. How can you be that big a failure, and still end up with a job, and they really loved firing everyone else.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you saying we actually have a National Accounts team!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeff B. loved doing it. Still does. It's the power thing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiter here with openings that would like KCI reps background. Find me on LinkedIn. Tara LoPresti. Immediate needs in Boston, Nashville, Charlotte, Dallas and Orlando.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy, this is right on...............

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eddie's old nick name was "doggie style". Go figure.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish everyone well. And I mean that. O.P. here,I used to be in love with this company. It was the best. Just look what has happened to her. I hope you get a good package, I didn't get squat. Oh, and my numbers were good. I was just to old.Again, good luck to ya'.

Buck.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's buying TSS from Apex? As our ranks continue to shrink and quotas go up.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to let this place go. It WAS a good company with many good people that really put a lot of after hours, holidays, and time away from family to build it. Watching inexperienced people come in, be celebrated because of just that- no knowledge, and now handed VAC business & relationships has been disgusting.We helped many patients from KT tables & beds to those first VACs that we had to beg to place, hours spent placing and constant inservicing, & completing a book of paperwork to get patient home! Hard work but good times. Goodbye Kinetic Concepts!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to that brother! You are so RIGHT ON! I had my territory for well over 5 1/2 years, had great relationships, worked many hours and sacrificed much for the company.I was 100% and over each year. I gave it my all. What is my reward? They gave my entire territory to a young guy who just got out of training. I got laid off and kicked in the teeth. They let go of every seasoned and experienced rep I know. KCI as we all knew it is gone.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unemployment here I come. Severance is not involved. Got conformation today that my "application is accepted". Only has to be "disclosed" in many states. "Obama" money here I come. Sweet. Free money from the state and KCI, all for getting "canned" from a piece of shit company. I will however miss my dear field sales friends who are still being screwed, and a few who I have spoken with/worked with, via phone on the corporate billing/PFS/support center side. The rest of senior management are for the most part, liars and brown nosers. The Acute reps can have it, as is circles the toilet. Have fun with MIA VAC's from SNF's, "credit holds", "unbilled Medicade/Medi-Cal", POHD signitures from trailer trash in the desert, and so on , and so on........time to relax and enjoy life w/o KCI bullshit!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true!!! Sad but true.