Takeda emerging markets

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Bored12345, Mar 1, 2016 at 12:18 AM.

1. Bored12345

Bored12345 new user

What a joke is this place. I left something which was not that bad after all to this living hell! Eveything here is superficial and polished. Zero substance!!! Complete lack of real leadership

2. Bored12345

Bored12345 new user

Whoever I thinking joining here, pm me for advice. Less than a year and I am a dead man already! Seems like a good plan to drive sales, create the patients *wink*

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude which part of Emerging Markets? I was in Dubai and the guy heading the ME office is now heading the EM. What an disaster. Sold all the mess up as success, restructured us like 4 times. I also got laid off eventually, but his driver and PA got good jobs in Takeda Dubai office @ lol. Dirver as crisis management. Wow this only happens in crapkeda. Good look to you man, get the hell out, I have never regretted been laid off.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep sure Meta. I can confirm was a huge disaster and still is, an incompetent leader appoints weak people and that he appointed a weaker replacement before moving on. Story of Takeda. Oh and yeah it's true about the assistant and the driver. Scums I tell you.

5. Bored12345

Bored12345 new user

Ok people, this news for me. I'm new to the company. This office that I work in is a mess, senior people have to make expense claims, booking meetings and taking print outs all the time as Secretaries are so "over worked". Well what the hell, if they want to pay me a fortune to do this shitty job, I will use Takeda salary as a bridge till I find something else.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dont waste your time here, they dont even care who stays and leave. Irresponsible childish people in senior roles. Don't leave your big pharmas to come here, its actually worse down here.

Bored12345 likes this.
  7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunch of jackasses. love it or leave it

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like you didn't hear us idiot!

We don't love it that's why we are talking about it and leaving it will also come.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Giles restructured Meta 3 times to sell a story that was failing, hired and fired people for his own agenda,I know someone who left from Pfizer and moved family and was made to let go. And his successor was a finance drop out equivalent in AZ but he got promoted to area head to he could sit on this secret shit. That's loyalty man. These guys have no sales experience and no leadership capabilities but they get all these fancy posts and hence make Takeda a ''me too" company

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda is a shitty company on a global level now. It's a movement, a bowel movement

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is indeed, my boss has been harassing me, and I don't even know if I can go to HR for help

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah he had experienced commercial heads in clusters with sales and marketing experience who he could have appointed but we all know why he appointed the grumpy finance guy as area head who was given paper commercial experience for few months to make an excuse to promote him. And the whole point is HR sucks, no transparency no ethics in the company.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based out of Singapore office, I can guarantee what's happening here is for the history books. Our Big boss is this blue eyed arrogant boy, zero delivery but good talker, would never make it to this level in any other company. Surprised that people buy this shit. I'm thinking of starting a blog about Everyday misery here but maybe I should find a job first.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, what's stopping you! Inspire us.... There are some great blog ideas around!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tsk tsk, this post went to dead without the highly invested in "compliance department"..... Noticing anything. This is why pharmaceutical companies have bad reputation. You can treat anyone better outside only if u can first treat your employees better than this!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on, start the blog and I will join in with my horrifying Zurich stories...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the blog. Let's hear it, We are the World, We are The Children
    Of Crapkeda!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok I am in dude, ill start with the stories of the "Area heads". The incompetent jerks (most of them), who have way too much power and well, really dont drive business ethically.....or dont even know drive it at all. But ofcoarse, our boss doesnt know how to control them, he doesnt know how to lead them, he only pretends so he wont lose face. Welcome to the jungle

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's sad to work in this office, no matter what value you can bring to the business no one in the Areas care. The teams don't care their leaders don't care. In the end our jobs are just reduced to coordination. My boss and his boss have absolutely zero say in what happens in countries / Areas. Loads of power was given to countries without thinking about the capabilities of local GMs. For the past one month I started to leave early, when the "real senior" people travel I just "work from home".

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeez man, earn your salary!