Skipped meetings / sessions

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Mar 23, 2024 at 11:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m hearing that some reps skipped sessions - no roll call was truly taken- and went to the pool. Did get “busted”.

What other shenanigans are you aware of?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way. My manager was all over us about sitting together at all the general sessions. I’ve worked at other companies in which people skipped them on the regular.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my manager is the ultimate kiss ass. Has to be in front rows w her team for everything.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I skipped a few of the meetings. My manager and I have an agreement, don’t ask don’t tell.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My work wife and I slept in for the morning big tent session.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do respect you mercilessly posting your fantasies on every thread

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager hear:

I let my team know that the personalized meeting ID were RF tagged to keep track of whom you interacted with and monitoring attendance from a FDA sales training compliance requirement. Cheers

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try “manager here” instead, won’t add any credibility to your bullshit but at least it’s correct.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager "Hear"..such a bunch of idiots at Novartis

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Multiple posting attention starved troll

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager hear,

Do yous peoples understand that I don’t care!
    Cheers

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know of 1 person who didn’t go to sessions and sat at the pool.That person bragged about it. Guess they were transferring to Oncology and didn’t think they needed to do anything at the neeting.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That bloke is winning. The rest of us poor saps never got a second to see any Florida sun and ended a week of 12 hour work days to be expected to “do more in 24” with a full day in the field Friday after getting home late at night Thursday. Even some pool time with a Mai Tai would have made it a little better.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank god you had a brand new $25.00 backpack to properly motivate you!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you see
    My experience dictates two things,
    About the Office Cow. First she possesses a wetter more milky fluid womb experience and jiggling huge fat infused mamory glands that are extremely sensitive to touch. This is all due to her high-level of fertility.

An additional bonus is a much lower self esteem threshold which equates to immediate codependent, emotional attachment experience following first imtacy. Recognizing this character trait, I wisper to them during first formication that I love them over and over.

This sets up my mandatory ghosting phase immediately following my initial insemenation session with the Office cow.

The idea is to project humiliation control and disappointment.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sure looks sharp with the dress clothes we wear in the field.