Silence from Zigler?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Apr 4, 2016 at 9:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and you responded again. Stupid is as stupid does! - Forest Gump out!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep it up ziggy! They can't help themselves. Digginziggin!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question - So which bathroom does Ziggy use in North Carolina?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is still in Philthydelphia, but we have a pine tree for him at RTP.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahaha

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We mock what we do not understand. This is Ziggy.. about to go out for a nice dinner with the wife. Jumped on here while she is blow drying her hair. Thought I'd make a few comments but instead, I will give you my plans for the evening. Going to a nice Steak House downtown. Will begin with a cocktail..Jack&coke. Order a coupled of apps a nice zinfandel and a nice select cut. The in-laws are baby sitting so we have the house to ourselves. It's gonna be an epic night! Zigler is in the mood and the wife is looking fine! Oh yeah! Zigler out!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How bougie.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is this the end of Zigler? Will the board troll have to create yet another character?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How very bougie.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure what "bouige" means. But last night was epic! Just woke up and went for round two. Thought I'd let you all know that the Zigler still has the moves! "put your night gown on, let your hair hang down, step in the room, I'm in the mood to love you all night long, you got me saying my my my, you sure look good tonight". We mock what we envy. We poke fun of those who we wish we could be. So this will be the last post from old ziggy for awhile. Anyone claiming to be me over the next couple of months are imposters. I will be enjoying a great summer with the family. A little travel to the West Coast and a lot of drinking and lovemaking! Enjoy your summer folks! We have a lot to be thankful for. Zigler, over and out!
    You got me saying my my my...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got me saying "What a liar, liar, liar""

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zigler forever!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bougie basement dweller. The lowest of sub-moron.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is sad to see that Zigler still feels the need to carry on with his fake internet life and then to spend hour after hour creating new comments on this board pretending to be other people speaking positively of him. Perhaps his time would be better spent getting counseling by a professional that can help him with his insecurities.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad to see all these replies.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he is soon to be gone

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get Zigler-ed!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zigler here. It has been a few days since I last stopped by to agree with myself. Just thought I would let you know that I still agree with myself and I also still think I am a big stud. I think my mom agrees with me as well.