Scrubs

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Feb 4, 2016 at 1:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do some people get to wear scrubs in the field?? Do they think they are special? Should that be reported to HR? Patients think they are office staff and are saying things around them they shouldn't hear.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stfu

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

scrubs are to be worn by medical device reps who spend their time in the OR handling cases.

If this doesn't apply to you, your a tool and a poser....sad actually

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is unprofessional. What happened to business attire?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone wearing surgical scrubs better have an RN, MD or Pharm D license. Oh yes, and actually be a practicing health care professional in the facility. If not - then you are a poser pretending to be someone who matters.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone should get to wear scrubs if one district gets to wear them. Who do we escalate this to?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're not patient-facing, why would you wear scrubs

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

because I am a contract rep

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call the compliance hotline. From what I hear, this has been reported and it is being looked at. Scrubs are not allowed in physician offices. It gives the appearance of being an office employee and isn't professional dress.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw a rep in an office today with a sweatshirt over their scrub top and had an Amgen badge on. The office staff was pissed that they are trying to pass themselves off as "medical" people. The doctor told them not to let the rep back. Better for me...I get to sell Praluent to them because I look professional!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even the manager wears scrubs in the field. They were looking at a chart together with the nurse trying to find the right "step-edit" for the PA form. Those people in the south think they can get away with anything.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That loser Dm in Austin likes to wear scrubs

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like wearing scrubs except for the part when I have a hugely visible urine stain on my crotch after I leave the restroom.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that's a great look if your trying to dress like a medical assistant........

why not go full medical assistant and get cartoon characters on your scrubs you bunch of imbeciles!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With my Inventiv salary Scrubs is all I can afford. Goodwill has a great choice, with different shades of blue. Some even have Physician names already embroidered.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That big guy is MS looks great in those scrubs. NOT!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scrubs are for Medical Device Sales Reps, not for bullshit Pharma reps. Every device rep that reads this will piss their pants hearing you douche bags would even consider it. Just order your lunches, drop your samples (if you have any) and be home in time to get your kids off the bus. Oh yeah, don't ever refer to yourselves as sales professionals either. There is not a doc out there that has ever learned anything from you.