Savings Card

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Aug 10, 2015 at 4:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumb move AZ!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No free, no Rx's!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the change?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a vendor change you paranoid freaks!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you blame us , they change policy like the weather - Example- first we are having speaker programs , now they have change direction one month before - Do not believe a word they say!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really. Did you read the whole thing. Hint: the cash portion. You can apologize for the "paranoid freak" comment after you understand the change.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is something that should have been governed anyway......duh. I fully understand. No you can apologize freak!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go F - your self Lilly Troll.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to the Farxiga card with regard to cash

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what your saying is "it wasn't just a vendor change". I accept your apology. You mess with the bull you get the horns.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can somebody please stop the company from doing this its going to kill market share! $150 discount is a waste of time no one is going to pony up the difference!

Get us on more plans!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After this debacle, I am done with AZ , you can't trust a thing they say or do anymore its a literal cluster -F.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

will our baselines be adjusted?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You ought to be selling the product not the discount card. Your share should be fine provided your selling was not just about getting the drug for free.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey butt head stop drinking the coolade, it's all about the copay card and the message it sends. Grow up and smell the roses .

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you could get a 10 year old to explain the card. Sell the science asswipe

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to be the dumbest SONABITCH on here! The science is already sold at this point. That's why you have to sale the difference and that was our difference. I bet your market share is single digits or your a dumb ass manager. God bless your district either way.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks , I am just amazed by some of these reps!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, they aren't going to honor the "FREE for as long as Farxiga is prescribed" for everyone just 18 months into that deal? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that true. Not free for as long as you prescribe? WOW. Invokana will eat more of our lunch