Revenge: How to get someone fired?

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 9, 2012 at 7:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you go to HR, they are going to contact your manager... Not to investigate them, but rather to warn them, and let them know they have a problem that needs to be eliminated: you.

The only investigation that takes place is, first, to search and destroy any damaging evidence that might incriminate your manager. Next, HR and your manager will start an investigation of you, and build your PIP.

Always remember this: HR's job is to protect Abbott from lawsuits and investigations. Not you from your manager. In 99% of these things, protecting the company means protecting the manager, no matter what they have done.

Only if you have your manager cold, as in solid proof, will HR try to settle with you. They will through your manager under the bus only if this is going to go public, and he is guilty as shit, thus making the company look bad.

You need to get evidence, and work with a good employment lawyer. One who has a successful track record of litigating successfully.

Never give HR or anyone else a hint of what you are up to ... Let the papers from your lawyer be the first they hear of it.

Good luck.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess you went through what you describe It's quite clear you did

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And lost !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1, excellent advice!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is absolutely correct. When a manager does some of the things mentioned in above in this thread, it's not that Abbott likes the manager and thus wants to protect them. It's that any punishment of the manager is an admission that the manager did what he has been accused of, and that opens Abbott for a lawsuit and potential some embarrassing headlines.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had this happen, my boss called me the N work said I was dumb.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here. Don't take it personally: just standard Abbott "coaching". Probably said with all the passion, red face, and spittle of a pre-WWII Marine Drill Sargent in Boot Camp. Straight out of Abbott Management training. I'm at ADC, so the only thing they skip here is the classic "steer or queer" bit, for obvious reasons.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't complete the mesh properly and missed the handoff and broke my phone in cafetaria.
    Remember one might throw the following house.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But, if you get a lawyer, you are done with the company. So, makes sure you are prepared to lose your job.

the other stuff you said about HR is mostly correct.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes get an attorney You'll need one SOON

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, if you go the lawyer route, you are also committing yourself to leaving the company. But only if you decide to go forward with a legal action. You can consult with a lawyer, however, for advice or to see if you have a case., and never tell Abbott.

If you go forward, you can take this to the bank: regardless of weather you win, loose, or simply get them to back off, you will be marked for termination. Once whatever you start concludes, they will leave you alone for about 6 months. Hands off. Then, after 6 months or so, start the process. They will engineer your exit via setting you up, PIP, etc.

So if you go forward, you must also start an immediate and full time job search, and get out ASAP.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: We have been monitoring this thread and find a lot of erroneous information. Very disturbing.

There is no such 'Non-Retaliation Policy' in this Company. If you feel your co-workers or a manager is bullying you, promising rewards for sex, or just harassing you then obtain physical proof (tapes, videos, email trails, witnesses, etc) and access Policy & Procedures (P&P) to obtain directions to file a formal complaint. Alternatively, you can call the confidential HR Hot Line and record your complaint. In all cases HR will record the complaint and act in a expeditious manner based on the severity of the alleged infraction.

Please note our experience is that most (virtually all) complaints against management are not substantiated and are thrown out - thus the importance or providing physical evidence.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh oh... Looks like "we" is wewy wewy upset! Here, would you like your binky? And here's your sippy cup with some nice juice...

Better now?

Now, I'll explain this to you in big boy words: this is site is aptly compared to the bathroom wall at the bus station for a good reason. Or do you really think "Debbie's" is going to answer that phone number, or what is written on the wall is a promise of what she will do for you?

You do?

Well, let me help you out. 99% of everything you read here is made up, exaggerated, or BS, and almost completely for fun and games. Ever here the expression "yanking someone's chain"? Practically no one (except perhaps you) takes anything here seriously, and any that do are egged on, scoffed at, or dumped on. If anyone with knowledge or authority from the company were to take something literally, and come here to complain to the moderator, that would be giving validity to a loud mouth drunk at the bar claiming he did your mother.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: There is apparently a misconception that Leadership does not read 'the bathroom wall'. To the contrary, HR has been monitoring posts on this and other sites as a routine 'chore'. Yes, the nature of some posts is graffiti like; however, we find much useful information to pass upline as it pertains to employee morale, issues and who is being dumped on. FYI, Leadership receives a weekly 'dump' of all relevant posts.

So be careful what you wish for, as 'Big Brother' is looking at the notes on the 'wall'.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you know there is no "misconception", and that everyone here already knows that. And because everyone knows that, you do realize that many posts here are intended to yank "leaderships" chain, right? Just hoping "we" reads it, and gets all flustered and sputtering?

Of course the real "we" you are referring to knows better than to give us a rise by commenting here. Nice try.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MW Monitor: I'm gonna blow an f&*^*&^g gasket! Get your f^*^%g lazy fat a$$ off cafe f*(&(*&g pharma and stop wasting the pittance of a f^&&$g salary I pay your sorry a$$! GD f*&&*^g H Christ! If you got time for this s$%#$#t, I could lay off another 10% of you! Hey, that would be a GOOD thing: save my f^&%g money, and makes me feel good too! Note to self: call HR in the morning and have them layoff 10%, no make that 15% ASAP. Now, where's that martini ...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't mind the above helpless case The only thing they could Lay is an egg
    That's what Chickens shits do ....BUK BUK BUK Here Chickie Chickie

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor ? Get real I'm LMAO at the idiots trying to be all tough Stick to line working

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: YOUR POST IS DISRESPECTFUL TO HR AND LEADERSHIP. SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU. HR monitors are a combination of independent contracted (off hours) and company employed (on hours) folk who have the distasteful job of monitoring web - wide posts pertaining to the contracted company (we who are contracted monitor many pharma companies). We do not appreciate your disparaging remarks. We are the conduit to Leadership of your Company. We pass along only Company approved guidance. Pleas edo not criticize us. Suffice it to say if you are that disgruntled you should quit IMMEDIATELY ! ! !

FYI we are truly offended by the hate and discontent posted by Abbott employees - it far exceeds any other company we follow. Intuitively we believe the problem is you and not Leadership who, we understand, actually gets quite a chuckle out of the your nonsense posts.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL play on lightweight, you got the floor ( for now)

REAL HR