RD Staci B

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2015 at 12:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How come there isn't more chatter about Ken D on this thread. He does the same bullshit Staci does but nobody calls his ass out about it. Everything I read about on here describes everything he does in the central region. How do people like this rise to a position of power? They are incompetent at best. They are a textbook definition of the Peter Principal. The sad truth is that this company is so far down in the dumps this is the best talent we can muster up. Nobody in their right mind who has any credibility should want to join this dysfunctional ship. Maybe if we get lucky someone will want to purchase us but that is a long shot due to our poor pipeline. Layoffs would be happen in that scenario but it appears they will be happening regardless. Hopefully these incompetent RDs read these threads and it makes them feel as terrible as the reps that work for them feel. I highly doubt they would feel terrible but it is wishful thinking.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I could not agree more. Ken D is a disgrace and incompetent. I have found him to be undeserving of any trust or respect. Yet, he is still here after driving away some very good and talented people.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something this weekend was the best way for me to get a new song on this page and I don't think you should know that the company has been the same time as well just want to go back in my room for the next two days of my favorite thing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disagree, Ken cannot be as bad as Staci Balanay. Seriously, to know her is to be betrayed by her. Any thoughts? Who's worse as a leader, manager, and human being?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ken is worse

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not even close...my vote is for Staci. She is the worst.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Staci is the worst by far!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SB

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does it say about a company when people argue over which of two RDs can be the worst?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What it says is that it has two RDs that aren't completely loved by all of theirs reps. But it also says more about the posters i.e. They're losers.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management is an ungrateful job. You can't please everyone. You wouldn't understand unless you were in a leadership position. People love to complain, but just realize your managers aren't perfect and neither are you. You really have no idea what bullshit they deal with on a daily basis. Everyone on this planet feels entitled for some reason, and it's impossible to cater to everyone.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You aren't happy about your salary? Talk to Rob about it. You don't like Savaysa? Talk to Glen. You don't like the IC plan? Talk to Rob or Anthony. You don't like the pipeline? Talk to R&D. You don't like MC coverage? Talk to Bill. You don't like making nine Movantik calls a day? Talk to Rob. All the things you're unhappy with have nothing to do with your RD's or DM's, but you want to blame them. Makes zero sense.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey r*****, the posters are talking about how these RDs have directly treated them. They also cite very thoughtful examples of how these RDs (mainly Staci Balanay) are discriminative, deceptive, vindictive, disrespectful, and manipulative. This results in unfair treatment and otherwise valuable/successful employees being railroaded.

Employees have every right to expect fair and respectful treatment from upper management and demand that leaders directly affecting their paycheck and working conditions are honest with coaching, feedback, performance reviews, and promotions. The problem comes into play when a manager is "good" at using the system to carry out personal vendettas or a director orchestrates this activity through a DM. Some directors (hint, hint) do this a lot. Employees often have little recourse with HR or higher level directors (unless you are of a particular protected class of employee). That is why they gripe here to warn others of the poor leadership.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When do you interact with your RD? You see them a few times a year and you don't even have to talk to them if you don't want to! How are they treating you unfairly? Sac up you cry baby!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The vast majority of these post are by one very lonely person. It's a waste of your time and energy. Nobody gives a fuck. Go do something productive outside that makes you happy.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you always tell us to go outside? It's hot and I don't feel like sweating my balls off.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is an excellent example of pot meet kettle. He always tells us to go outside when it is he that should go outside and try to get happy in general. Maybe having a drink would help ease his anger. Lmao

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what makes me happy? Posting on here and watching you get pissed off.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, most reps don't directly interact with RDs, but some do. The point was that the RD can create a hostile environment for DMs and this rolls down hill. In addition, small touch points with reps are discussed between ABMs to RDs and RDs to DMs. This often spawns a witch hunt or railroading of a good rep. Believe me, RDs orchestrate most of the warning letters - "You either get rid of him or I get rid of you!" type situations. Happens all the time...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RD's and DM's are not leaders here at DSI. They're puppets and have the worst job in the world. They have to just shut up and deal with the crap. Their hands are tied with 99% of the crap they ask the reps & mgrs to do.