PSS

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, May 2, 2021 at 3:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Genentech is the classic example where good sales people made for a blockbuster product, when in fact it was the total opposite. Even blind monkeys could sell products that sell themselves. Take away the heat products and you’re just left with empty shells

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Genentech folks are all legends in their own minds. Just ask them.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! You mean exactly what this joke of a sales force has done with Entresto?!?

Entresto has sold itself for a few years now and you’re all still hanging your hat on that!! But, it’s everyone else’s fault you can’t sell Leqvio?!? What a joke you are.

some great Reps here but omg some of you are a train wreck that shouldn’t be selling aspirin.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the latest on Turnover in the Wild West in PSS, the CRM division specifically?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go away troll. Hasn’t your severance kicked in? Move on

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last I heard, 80% turnover.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happened to the Genentech crew??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most left or transferred to other divisions.

Which manager had the lowest Glint survey scores?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of the Genentech crew left because they realized quickly that the Novartis leadership on both the sales side as well as the reimbursement side were incompetent. I came over from Genentech with years of buy and bill on several different products and quickly realized Novartis didn’t ’get it’ and was unwilling to listen. Glad I took the severance as soon as it was offered to me.

Ultimately, it comes down to incompetence at the highest levels who are chicken shit to have open discussions and learn. They thought others couldn’t see how lost they were but it was obvious due to their unwillingness to discuss the business and how things could be improved.

Get out of the toxic CV franchise as fast as you can because you all know there are much better run companies that will pay for talent. Don’t let the pain of change keep you from leaving. It took a lot of effort and incompetence at the upper leadership level to have such an epic failure with Leqvio.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also have an extensive buy and bill resume and could not agree more. After 2 full years of selling Leqvio, and an extra year to prepare, Novartis still has no idea how other companies successfully sell buy and bill or isn’t willing to learn. We have sales training, sales leaders, reimbursement people, and most glaringly, leadership, who think we are selling a “prescription” and are desperately searching for nonexistent “script data.” We are chasing provider based metrics while being “trained” on account based selling. We are targeting offices with scant potential and still aren’t targeting offices that have been ordering Leqvio for 2 years. Moreover, we hired salespeople with experience successfully selling buy and bill products, then don’t allow them to make the decisions of where to get their business. Anyone who is successful in spite of all that will need to split their success with their entire Area too.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on. Couldn’t agree more

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis has no idea on how to launch a product. Along with hiring outside consultants with zero pharmaceutical industry experience. Mix in a woke ideology you get a 9.7 Billion dollar flop.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m curious about what you mean by “work ideology”. Can you please enlighten me?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Woke, not work.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Eden

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are all the problem. brainwashed idiots.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to the Gennentech leadership team?? Those managers are phenomenal! Scary Sherry, Mopey Mark and Dan the Dud. #dreamteam

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Patrick Eden Sanam Ka’s some examples of bad leadership at Novartis with no direction and just favoritism, no qualifications to be on ED and VP roles

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NP West Region! Bitch extraordinaire! Lucky for her she found a job at Horizon.