Promote from within

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Jul 25, 2015 at 1:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh- so you ARE a coward. What makes you think you have the authority to threaten my job?
    Just for that I think the van will need some major work in the very near future. THAT will more than negate any revenue from the few oxygen set ups we netted.

2. mbryan

mbryan Administrator
    Staff Member

Just a reminder that we do not collect IP addresses with anonymous posts.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pay this idiot no mind,typical rotech blowhard,threatening jobs and claiming to be able to go after ip addresses is f,ing laughable

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who said anything about collecting ip addresses? It clearly states in the privacy policy that with a court order you can be identified.

And clearly trying to ruin your employer's reputation is considered slander. If what you are stating on here is fact why don't you report it to your boss internet tough guy?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First you complain about not getting the sales position. Then you want to meet in person. Then you back off and threaten to destroy company property. If you want to meet I'm in Florida and my office door is always open.

If you are truly miserable just quit. There's thousands of other guys that would be happy with YOUR job.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no,it does not clearly state that (please stick tp the facts)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never threatened to destroy company property. I said- "the van will be needing repairs" (which they DO).
    I also said I would leave it running during a set up, but that is because it probably won't start again if I don't.
    Don't you guys in corporate have some investments you can play around with using inside information or something?
    Believe it or not, the company could probably operate much better without your interference.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you still want to have a face to face meeting? I'd love to just let me know your location code. Tell you what, you won't even need to be on the road in that van tomorrow if I come see you. We will make it an office day. I'll even buy you lunch.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STOP prentending to be an Orlando stooge already. Few are buying it LOL

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have it your way and remain a big talker online and a "yes sir" driver. I'll be personally monitoring the vans to see idle times while parked through our GPS system. If you don't have a GPS you will very soon. And I will also personally be working with the fleet department and repairs. If your van needs work you will have my attention. I will figure out who the bottom dwellers are.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL - You are SO full of it!
    You really think- that with so many old lady's pensions to be robbed by the guys down in Florida, that they would boter being on here worrying about an old rusty van??
    LOL

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A van isy last concern you are correct. But I am very concerned with the bottom 10% of the employee base and their attitudes.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you just really blew your cover when you mentioned buying lunch,this cheap ass company dont buy no one lunch

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

should we start posting what we really know?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so your going to fire everyone whos truck breaks down?by weeks end youll have no drivers ,this is to funny

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so your going to put a GPS in this drivers $150.00 van?kind of like polishing a turd dont you think?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bottom dwellers are easy to find,thier all in orlando

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really hope none of our patients read some of this drivel some of you low end employees spit on here. Emberrassing to even say I work in the same industry.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt a patient struggling to keep his sats up with a sub par concentrator is scrolling the net.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like an SR. Yes-I'd be embarrassed to admit working here too if I were you.