posted resume in ga/fl

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Feb 26, 2016 at 2:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any word on this process and how it works? Does anyone know what stage are they in the hiring process for these two areas? Are they good areas to work in?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

unless you are completely destitute and desperate you don't want to work here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. I'm stuck. Looking to go. Keep looking.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

... Or have a thing for the pink panther and love Vegas. You should do well.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think interviews are first week of march, have you had a phone discussion? if no you may not hear. good company to work for, lots of recent downsizing and deadwood pushed out so there are some haters but worth pursuing if they call you, good luck

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

phone screen, panel interviews 2nd week of March...just had massive reorg....now right sized with headcount..IC plan and salaries increased

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"IC plan and salaries increased"... LMFAO! Holy shit! That's HILLARIOUS!!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ignore the fool, he goes from thread to thread spewing nonsense, he was let go in an area with a ton of vacancy, the company thought so little of him they would rather have no there then have him there!!! salary will depend on your experience, if you have pharma sales and a few years it will be high 70 and maybe low to mid 80 and bonus target is around 30, so pretty good if you can sell, unfortunately for the above poster he couldn't sell anything not even for free benicar!! LMAO at that fool

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Different "Fool" I guess. Guess great minds or TRUTH TELLERS, or those that live in reality, non Kool-aide drinkers think a like. I did not post. But the fool (your, You are) talking about... Is dead on. Don't go to DSI. PLEASE!!!! Speared yourself... Low pay, treated like a child, and layed off in 12 months. Only if your desperate, and will look for a job still once hired and use as leverage. Go. Other than that. Don't.

The place will be gone, sold, dissolved, whatever in no longer than 12 months. Speak w a current DSI rep. you will hear the same.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it's so great at DSI, my question to this poster is: why did nearly every projected gold cup winner of 2015 get let go (which is crazy to layoff your top performers) or they have left the company for better opportunity? Explain that.... Cause it's true. So true.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

first you're not right we have lots of winners left in my region maybe two thirds or so and second people won riding other people coat tails for years and we all know it, people never even showed up and won thats why

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. TOTALLY WRONG. You are being misled. This poster is a fraud...this is a long story to unwind... THIS IS WHY gold cup people left...they know on the outside they would be valued much much more. Also FYI which is really messed up...long term DSI reps with great connections, but in DSI eyes, too high of base salary her canned.... They can hire 2 or 3 reps what they pay a top performer. Sit tight. I will try to tell it all..... It's a lot..

The only "coattail riding" this year 2015 were from reps running on the backs of specialty and hospital and those in primary care with outstanding CV connections or those that understood where to go for Movantik biz and said "F" your call plan DSI.(NO HTN/BENICAR franchise impacted gold cup this year at most, for some like 20%.. Junk in the Pharma world. We all know this.).... This years gold cup was determined upon pending on what force you were in...Primary Care, specialty, or hospital...
    PC/Spec/Hosp- All were heavily weighted on Savaysa, to start at launch 2/9/15...then DSI pulled many PC reps to Movantik (that put a lot of work in to Savaysa launch and were angry)... DSI then went on a hiring binge to meet AZ's contract PDE's and hired many many more PC REPS spring/summer 2015...(then fired on last reorg) of which many were still In training classes and told they would have to re-interview for their job for a Movantik lead/ Savaysa. So here the count...

-PC: Movantik 70%/Savaysa 30% some HTN kicker bs for some and weighting differently for HTN by like 10% or some BS (you know what you get w a 30% or a 20% weighted product... Nothing)

-Spec and hosp: 70% Savaysa 30% Effient + Hosptial/account responsibility.

RE-org:
    -DSI offers packages to the finest RD's in the biz, w no
    Counteroffer. Bye.... See ya.

-DSI laid-off the top performing DM's in PC, Spec, and Hosp. (Not kidding like multiple layoffs for #1 DM's in the country in every division... Crazy right!?!? Right JT??? Right?? Right JT???) *** they kept DM's that were Primary Care DM's (that would not push back to leadership, SHEEP basically) and promoted them to Specialty/Hosp. NEVER HAVING SOLD IN SPECIALTY or HOSPITAL ever.... (one asked what's Credentialing, and I have to get shots to go in a hosp. And register w a vendor system. No joke. )

-DSI made the decision to layoff top performers ( crazy right!???? Who gets rid of the best of the best by choice?)

-no pipeline at all. Nothing. Hope and dream stuff till like 2020*see below

To sum it all up and It's a lot more than this summary.... DSI was a great place, they had a billion$$ drug, now nothing even close.....nothing even close to soon. Pipeline to 2020 is like possibly 2 drugs (one DOA.. CL-108) so like possibly 1 NDA to The FDA 2020...Oh and wait there still is Welchol (ouch)....

DSI is done. All the above is truth. Game over.

#Mytestimony of a DSI Rep on the market for better opportunity.... Soon I hope.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's obvious why you weren't retained: you're illiterate. We need an interpreter to figure out what you're saying. No wonder they whacked you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. PC.. Oh my bad Specialty rep. If by "whacked" you mean promoted to hospital, then ok.

Also, I understand why you can't understand my post. You have not been at DSI very long. In life usually those that DON'T UNDERSTAND mock and make fun to cover for their stupidity. If you were at DSI FOR SOME TIME (or will now YOU lie and say you were) You will learn soon what it's all about here at DSI. Enjoy being oblivious. All I posted is true. Read again. Either you were not paying attention over the last few years or you are "too new to rate"... FCR term you wil learn.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. They promoted you to hospital and you're on here bashing the company? You are pathetic.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep your head in the sand, you're the pathetic one.
    Wipe the koolaid off your chin, sheep.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great place to get into pharma if that's what your looking to do. Once your in you can look at other companies. Just be prepared for an ever changing company, DSI isn't sure who they are right now...Will we get bought out? Will we buy someone?? Will there be more layoffs?? Will we add more co-promotes?? Honestly it just too unstable to know. Good luck if you interview and just be flexible with change

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't flatter yourself. The reps that got let go were the ones paid a lot more than you. Upper $70's for a specialty job is laughable. You were kept because you were cheap!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right sized depends on what title you have.. **DSI gave up on Savaysa.

Specialty: I guess "right sized"... For Movantik n Joke Welchol.

Striker: too big of territory n not enough voice for Savaysa. Movantik, got help.

Hospital: DEAD POSITION at DSI: don't apply!!! Savaysa lead for huge territories where now 1 rep for like 1/2 a state where 6 reps helped to launch it & still failed. Less than 2% market share in a year. Effient goes generic 4/2107 and Savaysa is a Dead product...for so so many reasons i can't list them all but I'll try.
    1) CrCl issue
    2) DVT/PE flawed indication
    3) ABSOLUTLY NO PART D Coverage... And none to come.
    4) ease of use of the other Factor Xa
    5) 4th to market, 3rd in class w no differentiating evidence.
    6) No P-Value in Indicated population. (Try explaining that...)
    7) 1 rep per 1/2 of state.

Need I go on....