Patient Handling Rep

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Jul 13, 2018 at 6:46 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey All,

What are general impressions of the Patient Handling division? I have a face to face interview coming up soon and want to know how the division is doing. How competitive are the products (stretchers, temp management and automated CPR machine.)

Also I was told by the hiring manager that it’s not 100% commission until year three? This confused me because my understanding was that all Stryker capital sales jobs were 100% commission. Would someone clarify? I’m not concerned about it but want to have a clear understanding. Also was told 150,000 was a reasonable expectation in year one. Is this accurate? Would be Toledo/West Ohio/SE Michigan market.

Thanks

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey there,
    this is the hiring manager, never mind coming to the face to face interview. you could have asked me about the commission structure and we don't want people posting salaries on message boards (can't believe you put the geography also). you have clearly shown you are not Stryker material....moron. now you've done made me late for leg day.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever wrote this is a huge prick, get over yourself.

I worked for Medical for 7+ years. Good division, not great. No salary but doesn’t really matter. Tough market but you can make a really good living.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great culture and leadership. I think it can be a stressful sell but as with anything else, fortune favors the bold.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RUN forest RUN .Horrible culture here.