OBU

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 1, 2016 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO!!! That idiot KK once sent out champagne glasses to toast a great year.... but, with no champagne, only glasses. What fucking moron! Clueless.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will give the meeting a 9 out of 10. Well organized and productive!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Organized and productive, yes. Over the weekend, epic fail!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Clueless Moron: It is against company policy to send alcohol to employees! Know your facts before posting your crap, wanker!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But pushing alcohol down people's throat at a company meeting is no problem right? You stupid bitch! I still say, why send two empty champagne glasses? Look for something else that commemorates the good year. As opposed to something that goes right in the garbage. Once again a cheap, half-assed gesture that makes our girl look more inept than we already know she is. Maybe if she asked for input from people, but as we know, she knows EVERYTHING.

Time to retire sweetie, find a man and get out of our hair.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course it was well organized. Our meeting team does a great job and always have. Was it productive? Maybe a little overkill, but you are missing the big picture. People hate giving up their weekends when this could easily be done mid week. For that insensitive fact alone, the whole thing gets a poor score - 2.3

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What some of you dont seem to understand is this: they wanted to have us hit the road asap after approval, which is really wise. Because noone knows when the fda is going to take action, the team had to book somewhere that could rotate us around to fit a last minute plan. Not easy when you have this many people with lodging, ballrooms, breakout rooms, etc. they really did have to go with what they could get. It was a very nice place. Stop bitching. Everyone apologized. You could have gone the following week to Boston.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit! Ass kissing troll alert. Once again it was done on the cheap so KK can show how "effective" she is (or isn't)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been involved in launching several first in class drugs, break through molecules, therapy altering products yet never, in my nearly 20 years in the industry, have I ever been asked to attend a launch meeting over a weekend. Never.

Completely distasteful and in keeping with everything I had heard about Kathy prior to the unfortunate opportunity of meeting her.

Placing her in the role will be a decision that Shire regrets. Her archaic micromanagement of our calls, pre launch, illuminated that. No wonder we lost two managers before even launching. No one needs a job that much.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive been in the industry over 20 years and have launched many drugs. I HAVE been called in on a weekend. I was NOT given a choice. You were. You could have opted for Boston. Why didnt you?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No sweetie, I was there in Pheonix. Not a troll. It is the truth. It wasnt cheap. It was a nice resort. You might need to get back on your meds. Life is not so tough.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wasn't that nice, it was old and tired

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an Idiot! Go vote from Trump!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't you mean Hillary? She's just like your girl KK. Underhanded, sneaky, liar who is where she is today because of cronyism. The only piece missing is the philandering husband, but then again she's more of "the other woman type" one would assume.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am embarrassed by the complete immaturity displayed here. Its one thing to complain about legitimate situations, but some of you need to get out of this industry. You will never be happy. I cant imagine being married to some of you. Your poor spouses must be MISERABLE listening to you moan and gripe about the silliest little things. And why do you assume that everyone who does not agree with you is KK? Do you really think all of us are as juvenile and crabby as you?
    There are a few things that you might seriously consider: stress management-it might helpdefuse your displaced anger and unhappiness, stay off cafe pharma for awhile-you are getting WAY too wound up over the little things that really do not matter. Enjoy a hobby-this will help get your mind off all these petty complaints, spend more time with your friends and family-a better option than spending you time complainng on CP, change jobs-if you can't take it find something that makes you happy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really should stay home. Get a Sugar Daddy or Momma to take care of you. You have some serious issues that will never be fullfilled in the pharm business.
    You 're probably the bimbo who wore her shorty short romper, stripper shoes and too much make up to the business meeting. We know your money is spent on proceedires, injections, hair bleach, and fake tans so you probably stay at the Days Inn when you're not on the company's money. Or at least you look like it. Get medical help. There are councelors in a city near you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nahhh......... Doing it this way is much more fun and WAY more therapeutic.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any suggestions to increase my salary? I took this position because I wanted back into ophthalmology and I am regretting it because my salary is so low.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just tell Kathy what a great job she's doing and how you heard she was heavily recruited for travel sports. Say things like, "You're so successful" and "you would be a great mentor to me if you have time." You know, all the shit that makes normal people want to vomit.

Have at it and let us know how it goes!