• Fri news: Iterum’s UTI drug. Edwards layoffs. Zenas BioPharma IPO. GSK’s Nucala hits COPD target. Pharma layoff stories. See more on our front page

Novo reps new strategy-HIPPA violation

anonymous

I’m a physician in the Ohio area and I’m appalled that this was offered to me. The reps pitch was offering to physically go through my stack of prior authorizations in attempts to get Ozempic through. They would go to the pharmacy with this personal information and if they couldn’t get the medication through they guaranteed to provide that patient with free samples for a year. All I have to do is agree to write Ozempic first after metformin. This is exactly why I won’t be seeing reps anymore in my office.

I’m a physician in the Ohio area and I’m appalled that this was offered to me. The reps pitch was offering to physically go through my stack of prior authorizations in attempts to get Ozempic through. They would go to the pharmacy with this personal information and if they couldn’t get the medication through they guaranteed to provide that patient with free samples for a year. All I have to do is agree to write Ozempic first after metformin. This is exactly why I won’t be seeing reps anymore in my office.

Not sure why you posted this on GSK’s board but this sounds like a bad apple situation. Report the rep to FDA and they should get fired. Please don’t block all reps based on this. If one of your friends pisses you off do you take it out on all of them?

Hell,we don’t need your business that bad that now we should kiss your ass.so take a hike!