Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics - Region North America re-org

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2012 at 4:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CSL made it very clear at the all hands that deal is 12-14 months away!

Novartis needs to successfully close out all the QIV trials....CSL does not want a #Flu business without QIV.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The one you mentioned. Idiot.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NVS is apparently in trouble with the QIV trials. Unlikely to be approved at this time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There were two dates mentioned, you fricking idiot!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must still work for NVS. If you weren't such a moron you'd be long gone.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, I never worked at NVS, I work at GSK and was wondering when your joining our team!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Day 1 is March 2nd

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most former NVSers will be joining the GSK Team just about long enough sigh the severance agreements.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder when YOU'RE going to spell you nitwit. Stupid twat.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I see it, NVx staff who were told that they are going to GSK have right at two months to find their next gig. Layoffs and severance aren't "if's". They are "when's". And it will happen very shortly after March 2. If you're smart or lucky (or both), you will have your next gig lined up, get laid off, grab the severance, and RUN! Good luck.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was being told everyone but sales are safe for 6 months ... but right after Thanksgiving, some of the heavy hitters changed their tune to 3 months and the exception to the 3 months went to more than just sales. Its BS. The way I look at it, as do many others, the deal closes in early March and only 1 month of safety thereafter at worst, but not much beyond that.

The rate of turnover of people leaving has slowed since November. The people with career ambition and skill have left already. The next wave is waiting until the bonuses come in March and then they will leave if they can.

Also, have you all seen and followed with the recent GSK layoffs of 900+ employees in their NC offices? And how they "shifted" 430 employees, outside of the 900 figure, to a CRO (Parexel) to be FT employees of Parexel but fully dedicated to GSK projects? Do you think we're going to see that happen to R&D to finish out some of the soon-to-be inherited clinical trials? If something similar to that happens = no severance package. It is wrong, but it is legal and GSK recently put it to action with nearly 500 of their own employees without thinking twice about it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

March bonuses? Hahaha

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bonuses are A given....NVS will pay those out as tomorrow is Dec. 30th

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really????

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES either Novartis or GSK will pay them out. It might come with your severance package but it will come.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Animal Health closed today officially. Next up

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The close date for Vaccines is now February 1 if everything continues to go according to plan.