Novartis as an employer?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2006 at 6:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's is it like to work for Novartis? Are the managers supportive and help coach the reps?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis-----Supportive.... I can't stop laughing. This company doesn't begin to support their reps. What a joke!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis is big pharma company, and does NOT care at all about its personnel. Believe me-- I have been here 7 long years, and am about to leave.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't blindly believe everything you read on this site!!

I am new to the company, and am very happy so far.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of us like it here. It's the same as every other pharma company. It's the industry that sucks, not the company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for healthcare/dental, how much is taken out bi-weekly? Can anyone answer?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis. like most other big pharma, doesn't care about the individual reps. Their strengths, weakeness, how they best fit in... its just numbers numbers numbers. If you have any sort of a brain... you will hate this job

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, sure-- " A lot of podpet cocksucker/backstabbers might like it here, but the rest of us sure as hell DO NOT " !!!!!!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I got the job how many are usually in a pod.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some good most bad

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was a good company about 5 years ago but is now one of the worst IMO.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    don't blindly believe everything you read on this site!!

I am new to the company, and am very happy so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why you are happy, dumbass, you are new. Give it about a year or two then come back and tell us how happy you are and how great it is for Novartis to treat you like the kid you are. [​IMG]

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis is big pharma...they are all pretty much the same. I've been with GSK as well and the only difference I've noticed is that Novartis managers are actually human rather than cyborg freaks like at GSK. But that's been my experience...I've had 2 managers so far with Novartis and both were excellent, I've interacted with about 4 in the region and all seem down to earth (at least their reps don't hate them and aren't leaving in droves...) That isn't the case everywhere. I've interacted with some real jackasses in NJ, you couldn't pay me enough to work in the home office with all those self-important, arrogant idiots!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stay away the company is going through many changes with field forces. not a stable time.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell me what company is stable these days?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank you 01:10 am . I would like to work for Novartis. It is really dicouraging reading all the negative post. Be proud that you are working I have been laid off for 4 months now and I am about to loose my mind. I have worked for other industries and believe me corporate america sucks. If you have been a pharmaceutical rep for more than 5 years and you are dissatisfied with your job what else are you prepared to do? You will not be offered the salary you are currently making, No car , No expenses. You will sitting in a cube in a office full of people like you "unhappy" but the difference is you will not be able to hide .

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love working for Novartis , it has been good to me.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello, i am Raj from India. I am soon going to join Novartis pharmaceuticals USA. Can you please give me some idea about the the company and the preferred salary to ask for an entry level in marketing? Please reply me here or on my email id : raj_aryan626@yahoo.com
    As i am going to work in USA, i am very excited but a bit worried about the cost of living around the company. Please help me out.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Joe Hemenez, get off CP with comments like this!!! It's a slap in our face.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very good that I am work for novartis. I am very please with my work and satisfy as am he do I perform for. I am have benefit and pay and am very good please and thank you.