NOTHING will change! Not even the name...

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2014 at 11:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow.....finally someone who gets it! My only advise is to use a higher SPF then you think you need. Melanoma is a drag.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kudos to her though for getting in the door. Is it true that Steve E and Jorge H think she is the next best thing?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep it was the sting of the century. But then consider Quest leadership - those who made the decision. If that ridiculous purchase wasn't bad enough, shady Solstas personnel were hired - and a few filled Director positions. Rob Ford isn't the only one with a crack pipe.

4. Dave Mirza

Dave Mirza Guest

Oh, brother...another internet genius who thinks he knows better than the seasoned, brilliant leadership of our great new organization.

I'm sure that your "brilliant insights" are inspirational to the janitorial staff, but no one who matters in this organization takes you seriously.

Hope this helps.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you are Ames but unfortunately Quest is not.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For now.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will outlast you or at least move to another job making more than you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe - at least the moving to another job. With another company. Creating conflict has no sustainability.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will the Solstas name be gone

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

at least 2 and 1/2 years

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shady Solstas personnel? what??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The joke is on us unfortunately unless Steve puts some reins on her. Locking up with the rep's is not a good way to get things done.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is really funny! Please list one … only one…of your big deals. Don't hold back. You want to criticize. I am curious what you have done…Im waiting.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bend over ill show you

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No this doesn't sound funny at all. It is sad. Sad when a mature (at least physically) professional woman purposefully decides to embellish the truth or outright lie about situations that never happened and to rope other people into the lies.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get used to it Florida. That's her MO.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes - I don't think she was with Quest for a week before she began storytelling.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahh…the envy and the animosity. I'm suspecting most of these posts are from the northeast coast of Florida.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe. I'll have to ask around and let you know.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that is funny!