New Pharmacy RAM Postings, any scoop?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jan 26, 2017 at 4:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw at least two dozen openings for Pharmacy RAM's (doesn't require a lot of experience though), assigned to the big retail chains nationwide. Given that we just terminated the entire Pharmacy Liaison team a year ago, does anyone know what this job actually entails? Says something like supports Government Affairs... is this hawking vaccines? Or inhalers as ADVAIR goes generic? Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. Honest replies only.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am honest. We hire and we fire...............always been that way.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke. I was one of the terminated pharmacy reps that was laid off. It was perfect for me as I had 27 years with the company and qualified for the rule of 75. If you want to improve your golf game and have no accountability this is the perfect job. Before any a hole fires back and says I'm bitter think again as retirement is wonderful. Enjoy the weekend.

Feel bad for my co workers that wanted to continue to work. Hard to explain how we lay off 40 people 18 months ago and now start the whole process over.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

coconut shell game. moves folks around that would otherwise get laid of when advair goes generic. hide them here and hide them there. taking care of buddies. they got rid of folks last year in preparation for this year. the dog is mostly polka dot

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

an age old game they play

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

coconut shells or walking on shells?

[​IMG]

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best job in the company as they have no idea what success looks like.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worthless job, and most reps and managers knew it. They knew it also but never apologized.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of those jobs you figure out as you go and reap the benefits of working for GSK, car and etc.,pays well too

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing better than make $100,000 doing nothing. Looking forward to starting my new position.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A great way to make friends .

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if these openings are still available and accepting applicants?