New Hire Benefits

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2014 at 6:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello,

I'm considering applying for the opening for the Madison, WI territory. I've been in Pharma in this territory before so am already aware of its challenges. I would love to get my resume directly in the hands of the Regional SM. Is anyone willing to provide that information for me?

Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just saying the turnover rate is high Astellas is nonsense. Which dept, area etc are you referring too? I bet you don't even have a figure? Your just bitter coz your on a plan and the people you interact with are heading that way too. Substantiate your claim?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Effort & hard work will pay off... In Texas, Florida, North Carolina. Well over 80% of all awards go to these 3 states. But I'm sure the rest of the company are just haters.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

saw above avg base $75k, how about bonus target for primary care sales?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to glass door.com

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry for asking, car choices ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last time I ordered it was Escape, Cherokee, forester, Fusion? Minivan option is extra

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THANK YOU !!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just accepted an offer last week. I was on contract and had to drive my own car, so I'm pumped to get the official word on car choices. I also heard Outback, focus, Cherokee sport. Any confirmation on the exact selections? How long does it take to get a fleet vehicle? Thanks!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most pharma, you get a rental vehicle until your company car arrives. (apx. 3 months)

Pure curiosity..... When is your start date ? Are you being paid for Christmas Break.

What Salary were you hired ? $60,000 ish ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the reply! Yes 60ish. I will have holiday paid by my current employer as it's part of my two wk notice. Start date will be jan5th

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much pharma experience do you have?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glassdoor is not accurate. The salaries reported on glassdoor are FAR lower than they truly are.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

obviously Ricky the Rookie has had very little experience anywhere...no clue on what an office day on Friday afternoons would be for? can't figure out how to ask his hiring DM about fleet vehicle information? runs to CP for every detail....he's a newbie.case closed.