Neuroscience..what does our future hold?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jul 8, 2016 at 9:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neuroscience..what does our future hold? Will our division be dissolved, sold off or continue on with Movantik? Thoughts or rumors?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no near division, plain and simple. It's amazing you useless people escaped this layoff.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neuroscience is as safe as Enron was at the end of 2001

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A neuroscience rep, their counterpart, a DSI rep and a Momentum rep walk into a bar.............the bartender says to the Momentum rep "What's with the dead weight? You can do this by yourself!"

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talked to my DM, we are gone, probably in Oct. No doubt about it. A licensing agreement fell through. The packages will be what you would expect. It's been fun.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just read every communication about our future and how often do you see promising prospects about CNS and that thearpeutic area?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our leaders are pretty consistent. CV, RIA, ONC. All the time by ALL our leaders. We keep a handful of semi-alliances with universities on the off-chance that one of them stumbles across anything that works on alzheimers. There are hundreds of companies looking for that holy grail and so far no one has anything that comes close. So once XR is done so are you. They have already cherry picked who they want to keep from over there. If you are 35- 50 you need to run fast to secure a job for your family. If older stick around, wait for the carnage and end your career with a series of successive contract gigs each lasting 18 months. There it is.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True about CV, Resp and Onc. However, the NSC division consists of many tenured reps. I dont think there is anyone under age 45.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liar! No licensing agreement has fallen through...Sean says they will definitely have something for us in the fall.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey listen , I have a really nice bridge for sale - special just for you!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

October is the month and that is confirmed.Standard exit packages will be made available and reps and managers will not be able to transfer. The ray of hope here is that several companies both big and mid size pharma are ramping up due to launches of both oral and injectable agents entering the CNS market. The bad news is that AZ CNS reps have a reputation in this speciality for not selling, just office visiting. Good luck to all... You will need it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The smart ones will interview now to get out before the flood. But don't quit until you land another job. Actually you can work two jobs for a while until you sense someone at AZ is catching on. I know someone who drew two paychecks for 7 months before his DM caught him.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've worked for several companies over the last 15 yrs or so. Downsized and ended up at AZ NSC due to CNS experience. Your judgement with AZ reps is miscalculated and without warrant. ALL reps i've worked with in each company where eaqually respected and admired. I agree CNS is a tough place to sell in, but a pharma rep is a pharma rep and all sell the dame way. The companies that we work for are interchangeable. All have the same selling models, just different names.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Movantik is set to reach 1 billion. They need us! And I agree Sean said we will not be part of any downsizing

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i felt like Friday's teleconference was a desperate attempt to get us to sell to young patients on
    Opioids who have insurance . Really ?? How many young commercially insured patients are on opioids therapy? Skeptical about hitting 1 billion in a declining anti opioids market .

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1 billion???? Bruhhahahhaahhhaa..... now that is really funny.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am starting to get very nervous!! It is very quiet...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When they start to try to calm you with teleconferences, then it is time to worry. The sound of crickets is just a space filler.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't mean to be mean but what would you expect him to say? Until Movantik is sold off they need to keep the charade going.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drip drip