NET32.com killing my sales!

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Oct 11, 2011 at 10:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone understand how these guys are getting their product? I work for a well known restorative company. I am seeing these guys selling and delivering what my company likes to call gray market materials daily. Since it does not go through one of our "authorized dealers" neither my distribution partners(Schein, Patterson, Benco, Darby etc.) or I recieve credit for the sales. Products that should be $100, are on this site for $50. I have gotten my hands on some, and it is no different. How can my company leagally sell to www.net32.com and others that in turn take my sales away, when I can't even offer product from this company. Their prices are less than my cost to my distribution partners, in many cases. I spend an hour with a doctor, then he/she goes on this site and buys "Gray market", and and if you saw my sales, you would thinkI did nothing all day.

I could go on all day. Just trying to get some insight. Thanks in advance for anyones help!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to dental sales Rookie.

This has been happening since time immomorial and will continue forever.

What does it say about the companies and the customers in this 'industry'?

Retail reps love this too, believe me. The technical product rep becomes the postman.

and don't forget,

if you live in a bankrupt, broke state full of liberal welfare cheats and stupid grubbing politicians you are at a further disadvantage when sales tax (almost 10% here) is thrown in the mix.

Dentists are cheap non-tipping chislers (ask any waiter, cab driver or service person in Las Vegas who lives on tips this week at ADA), you have to ask yourself, what would you do if you were the customer and you had a choice of $100 or $50 (with no tax and free shipping) for THE SAME ITEM. Technical Help? No Problem we have an 800 number for that.

Be Fair.

Look for a new career before its too late.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"you have to ask yourself, what would you do if you were the customer and you had a choice of $100 or $50 (with no tax and free shipping) for THE SAME ITEM."

I thought so.

Want fries with that ? Supersize you meal sir?

DIE.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DIE. Have another weirdo!

WTF are you talking about. its not always the same product. why would you risk the health and safety of all of the patients on product that if there was something wrong, you can do nothing about it. some of it seems the same, although some of it is not. I have a doctor right now who chinced on some bonding agent, which turned out to be crap, and now every restoration he did for 3 weeeks is coming out. I get it, if the product performs. but is it worth it, if every patient that comes to you for a month , is now upset and you are redoing tons of procedures?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good thing that doc saved 50 bucks. serves him/her right...cheap bastard

someone will always sell something cheaper than you! whether it be service after the sale, or the product itself, you get what you pay for!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I have a doctor right now who chinced on some bonding agent, which turned out to be crap, and now every restoration he did for 3 weeeks is coming out. I get it, if the product performs. but is it worth it, if every patient that comes to you for a month , is now upset and you are redoing tons of procedures?"

This is called a windfall for this doctor. Do you really want to delude yourself into believing that your scumbag dentist is not charging the patients or insurance again? Don't be foolish.

This is opportunity.

Don't make me call you a Bad Name...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow people here so clueless, OP IS FROM NET32

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP?????? What is that?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Original Poster. The first guy who was pretending to be a competing rep in order to announce what this useless net32 thing is. Otherwise, no one would ever know or care about it. I just assumed that since the original false scenario was written in such a ham-handed way that everyone would ignore it as BS. It looks like half the stuff they're trying to sell fell of the back off a truck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"It looks like half the stuff they're trying to sell fell of the back off a truck."

Ah. The sins of yesteryear. Grip stock for cash $$$$$ money.

The most profitable thing a dental rep could ever do. Nothing is better.

posted by: 'Trunkslammer', aka Dr. Cash Alloy.

ps: too bad most clueless rookies and d-cup/short skirts reading here are too stupid to even undrstand what's been said in the above. Even if they understood, too stupid to pull it off. . .

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont know about the rest of the country, but this stuff is a real problem here. you would think the doctors would know that anything that cost a third of what it should, would be sub par product. Most of the doctors do not even know that its not good stuff, until its too late. The ordering assistant buys it online, trying to save money. the doctors trust that what is handed to them by the assitant is what they are going with. all of the sudden; sensitivity, issues all over the place, its just not worth the few dollars

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think we all get it. SMART GUY! you are a cheat and a fraud. u will get yours. keeping putting your grip on ebay, or selling it right of your trunk. have fun in jail...GENIUS!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow--you are some kind of angry. Did he steal it from you, or what?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put on e-bay. Gee, that's a good idea. Thanks, but I prefer the trunk. Franklins Rule!.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look, you can't get all in a huff when dentists decide to go get the same product for cheaper. They're getting squeezed from every direction like everybody else. You can't expect them to continue to be happy spending $120 for a 20 pack of their go to composite when the big dental corporations are able to buy the same product for less than $40 for a 20 pack.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"You can't expect them to continue to be happy spending $120 for a 20 pack of their go to composite when the big dental corporations are able to buy the same product for less than $40 for a 20 pack."

I can do better than that. Come on out to the parking lot.

If you have any problems, here's the factory wholesale reps number. They will be happy to run right over to help you. While you are at it, round up all your out of date stuff and make the rep replace it for free. They love helping 'their customers'. That's their job.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The products have copycat labeling and packaging the products themselves are counterfeit. Could be crazy glue type “bonding agent” or God knows what else. No FDA oversite, no regulatory adherence, no validation etc. anyone who uses those products are taking a risk but many are willing to take the risk.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh we can get in a huff if cheap ass dentist are using black market products that could potentially hurt or even kill their patients just to save money! A customer of ours recently lost his practice due to lawsuit. He bought off Net 32 and a patient of his almost died. Come to find out material he used during a procedure was filled with drywall material! So if you want to risk hurting your patients then go right ahead. You may pay more buying from a reputable distributor, but you get quality product and if you have a decent rep they will help you grow your practice.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When a doctor orders from the net the only support they get is from a person on a phone. Nothing like having a live representative around when things are going south.