Neos Contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jan 14, 2016 at 11:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewed in Houston back In February but to date not even a whimper, guess I did not make the cut!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good Riddance. You're better off finding a direct hire position. If you're over qualified and in your prime, you're not the most ideal candidate. They usually like to hire really young with minimal experience or 50 and older that are just working for a bit of cash.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did your recruiter say? Or did she stop communications like they usually do after they've used you to put a body in front of the employer

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are still multiple territories that for some reason have not been extended offers. No answer as to what the hold up is, but there are quite a few offers that have yet to go out.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The recruiter was awesome when it came to communication but after the interview, nothing. Oh well such is life you just continue moving on the next opportunity!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're really holding out, your only hope is that someone who was offered falls through..whether during the screening process or leaves. Start date is next Friday and all screens are in progress, if not completed. Travel arrangements have began to booked for training. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but this ship has sailed barring 1st round selections don't fall through.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just received email from recruiter that I will be contacted first thing Monday morning with an offer, I guess there is still hope for some!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess first choice didn't work out!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was fortunate to have a face to face interview in Dallas. My Publicis recruiter, Cris Hornick, sent me a document after the interview had been set up requesting that I bring my brag book, review Antshel, study ADHD disease state, learn about Publicis and Neos Therapeutics, and prepare a territory marketing for the first 90 days.

The recruiter advised based on feedback she had been receiving that they would ask a lot of questions Antshel, ADHD awareness, and my marketing plan. I had a week to prepare so I really worked hard on the clinical, ADHD disease state, and my marketing plan. I emailed the recruiter on the managed care coverage so I could include it in my marketing plan and did not get a reply.

I departed at 6AM and arrived in Dallas by 11AM. I was back on the plane by 5PM and arrived home at midnight.

At the interview not one question was asked about Antshel, ADHD disease state, my knowledge of Neos, or my marketing plan. They asked me to review my resume only. I was given a little time to speak on my own at the end so I covered my marketing plan and ADHD disease state knowledge.

I tried to get the interviewers email addresses for thank you letters and was told to email them to the recruiter and the recruiter would email them to the interviewers. The recruiter also asked via an email sent a week prior to the interview that candidates call her immediately after the interview and advise what happened in the interview and how it went overall.

I emailed the thank you letters to the recruiter immediately after the interview. I called her with the interview recap and advised I sent the thank you emails to her and asked that she call me back to confirm she received the email and to discuss the interview.

After the Dallas interview I never heard back directly from the recruiter. Three days later she sent a bcc ( blind copy ) email to the candidates that interviewed in Dallas advising that Publicis selected another candidate.

I'm glad that it worked out the way it did. Managed care for Adzenys XR will be pretty bad. The only thing it has going for it is the delivery system. In the ADHD market, Neos will basically be competing with a bio equivalent to a generic. Since this is a 1 year contract and the product is not novel, this job will be risky at best.

Publicis is a good company overall. However, the recruiters lack of performance and follow through was a shock. I worked hard for this interview and the way it ended was disappointing. Publicis spent $1200 to fly me to Dallas and back in one day, gave me a laundry list of items to prepare for, and didn't ask one question about Neos, ADHD, or my marketing plan, and the recruiter never directly got back to me post interview.

I think I got the "one bad apple" recruiter from Publicis. I hope others had a better experience.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My experience was pretty similar and I had a different recruiter.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What'd you think of TJ?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I went into Dallas being ranked the #1 candidate for my territory (myrecruiter told me the Skype interviewer ranked me at #1). I did an amazing interview and the interviewers told me I did an amazing job and represented myself extremely well. I even heard the manager say after I walked out they wanted me. The recruiter called me the next week and said that I did a great job, but they were moving slow so she didn't have an official answer yet. 2 weeks went by and I was told that a Neos internal referral was also being considered. In the end it ended up being between me and a friend of the manager that didn't even go througg rhe process. As you can imagine, he got the job!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had no idea that the exact same scenario was playing out across the country? I honestly was shocked when I received the bbc email from Marni (my recruiter) saying they chose someone else for the position. I had the exact same experience in Houston and all the prep, including ADHD Rx launch, Presidents Council and Psych recommendation letters. Not sure what they were looking for but I feel better knowing they jerked other candidates around, thought I was crazy!?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oops, bcc

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty moronic process overall. Had the same experience you did. Was asked only one question, by District Manager - "Can you tell me what ADHD stands for?" Duh. That was the best he could do. The Neos people were awesome, and attentive. Not Publicis. They acted like a bunch of fourth graders at this meeting. Knew nothing, offered nothing of substance. Pathetic.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marni was my recruiter as well. I thought she was pretty cool but it took a while to get the bcc. All of that preparation for nothing. No one went over the anshel

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marni wasn't the problem with this process, she was actually great to work with. It was everyone else I encountered along the way!!!!