MS Division is Fine

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jun 6, 2016 at 10:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And so the shuffle begins.... Step one of the inevitable down size of the MSBU.... Get the resumes out kids!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was on a flight one day where Conrad and Sandy were sitting together. He was so nice to fetch her seatbelt extender for her. He also gave her his nuts.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just 'W' now, spoke to 'S' yesterday he left.... How that manager keeps his job is beyond amazing....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad to hear S left. Novartis must view turnover and the damage it does to KOL relationships as positive events. If they didn't view them as positive the Philly manager with the massive turnover would no longer be working here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told from an inhouse connection they had a meeting to address what's wrong in Philadelphia/NJ..... Obviously didn't work. Reading about this guy makes me feel somewhat better about my do nothing fembot manager.... This place is in shambles !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If nothing happened to that manager pre-conrad, he is not about to be dealt with now. Conrad encourages that kind of behavior.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And that's why anyone of any value has left or will leave soon..... I've never worked in such a backwards toxic company like I have here.... Four years of dysfunction and fire drills....this ship is sunk..... Can't wait to bail out.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also very ready and anxious to depart

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They say the grass isn't greener at other companies but after leaving Novartis for another MS company all I can say...it is... Very much greener. Imagine being treated with respect, being valued, having an actual business discussion with your manager, better salary, better bonus, an opinion that's actually taken into consideration when putting together a business plan, a home office that actually says over and over "our sales people are our most important asset", I can go on but you get it..... Leaving the MSBU was the best decision I've ever made. Sure the industry has changed but leaving this dump has been bliss.... A few months of bliss so far.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got an offer yesterday and cannot wait to leave this hell hole.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where???

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

territories just got smaller and we all got raises. Paying us more to do less, practically begging us to stay until the end of the patent.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't kid yourself, they are paying you more until home office and the logistics people can figure out how to consolidate territories and lay people off. I've been in East Hanover for a long, long time... It's time to get looking. This is the Novartis M.O for downsizing. It's the only reason I do the mundane job I do.... Job security! Run to any exit you can at this point....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet...Genentech

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you please take most of your MS reps back? They pretty much annoy everybody at Genentech.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give em break. Spending years at this place will cause anyone to start acting erratic and strange. Just be thankful they were not pushed to the point of insanity like many.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen at some point Genetech was cream of the crop.... Now you're a Roche arm of big pharma. Plus you took the Pittsburgh MS manager who was a half brained looney toon.... She was crazy... I mean actually ...NUTS! That right there is a reflection of what you'll be.... Big pharma, reach/frequency, small territory, do as you're told robots..... Like us all. So get off your high horse and deliver your next lunch lackey !

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see the Harrisburg, PA MS position has been removed from the Novartis career page. It was listed for a long time. Whoever took the position must have been disparate or did not do their research. Bets on how long they will last.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should point out that very few leaders here have anything other than a title

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take the check and keep interviewing....... This place sucks! That's as nice as I can put it....