more cuts happening now

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Oct 26, 2015 at 2:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More cuts in personnel and location closures occurring this week.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where now?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No the sky is NOT falling.
    There will always be a location here or there facing rif, just as there are new locations added through acquisitions.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont you think the employees of rotech realize whats in the Kool-aid by now?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ya,why worry about feeding your family

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every location in the northeast has been or will soon be closed, poor management is to blame.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone has seen these scare tactics here for a long time.
    Move along now.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

massachusetts and vermont are now closed,not a scare tactic its a fact.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those branches earned their own closures. Why should the rest of us subsidize failed locations?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rotech washed thier hands of the whole state of massachusetts,and your going to act as if the whole company aint to blame.Goodluck selling that one.And vermont is not even part of the competitive bid,in other words an O2 company can still make big money in vermont......sleep well my friend

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

aaaahhhh because you were all one company.......heeeeello dipshit

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess many here are just confused and do not understand. If we keep hearing on this public board how great the company is doing, and it is not a lie, then I would wonder then when the old stock holders are going to get their money back from the debt holders who took over? Especially since we have people on here who say they are in the know who are constantly talking about how all is great and they have "saved" the company?

Considering this was a chapter 11 and a reorganization, maybe the same person who is stating how great things are, as cuts are happening left and right, can then enlighten us all on when past stock holders will receive their money back then since things are so great? When is this going to be announced by the company? Or, they could just stop saying how great things are if it is just not true.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were the idiots that invested in a crappy business. Why didn't you invest in something insured by the fdic if you wanted to ensure your money didn't disappear. Its stock for god sake it's not guaranteed.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya all the old stockholders should have known to bail with all the many many warnings this honest upright company gave along the way that they were headed towards bankruptcy.(eyeroll-sarcasm off) Nice try.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You read posts on this board. When you don't see many happy employees you think the company is run well? This board gives you a pretty good idea of the company you were invested in. I'd never invest in these monkeys.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldnt agree with you more.The dirt you are able to find on this company with just simple internet searchs makes me wonder why anyone would invest,be employed by or be a patient of.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The irony is that you are all really saying the same thing just in a different way!LOL

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No different than any other national dme. Employees from every company whine on the internet instead of spending their time considering solutions.
    Mcdonalds is ALWAYS hiring.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm looking to sell some bags of shit and need some investors. It looks like shit, it smells like shit, it's being swarmed by flies. But this is some good shit man! Anyone want to buy some of this shit? I promise you won't be disappointed!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ya but your the one that whines the most