Message to Germany

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 18, 2016 at 3:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bully-boy and McMuffin, your repeated attempts to pretend to be someone else still isn't working....

We do not believe you.

Trying to save your asses before the revolving door hits you?!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have yet to see BH or MM post on this board. However, I have seen you try to pretend to be other people on a very regular basis.

If you really have a problem with BH or MM, maybe you could put on your big boy pants and go talk to them face to face, to discuss your problems, instead of trying to deal with your mental issues.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leading by example?! Why don't you start by talking to your staff if you have an issue? You have no respect for your workforce, except your minions...but will throw them under the bus to protect your ass.

Bill maybe you are a little elf and have a magic spell to save Merz?!

Thought not. You are taking the company down. Thanks for nothing :confused:.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have a little mouse in your pocket that you call Bill? Otherwise, you are talking to thin air.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill does read CP. Fact. So does the back-stabbing, ignorant, cowardly, empty suit heading up corporate communications in Germany. By the way...these two jackasses are responsible for the Ulthera tragedy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uhm.....it is only true in your fantasy world. Time for you to put down the pipe.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I cannot believe you poor folks are having to deal with the corporate leaders at Merz. I've worked with several in the past, and what a clown show. As stated in many posts, only concerned with lining their own pockets. I've witnessed such blatant lieing, backstabbing and outright proprietary theft that I can't believe they wind up in positions of authority, again.
    My condolences.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi, fired guy. Enjoying those sour grapes, I see.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does every poster with an opposing opinion of yours get deemed fired from a job? Actually, no, never. Reputations, once tarnished, rarely recover. And this group is legendary.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never get too attached to your job. It's the company's objective to make you feel that you are an important part of the company so you work hard and beyond the call of duty. They will get rid of you in a blink of an eye. Only the Stiefel minions are protected by incompetent Billy-boy.
    Look after yourself and think of yourself, not the company's future. Merz will implode soon.
    Nothing in the pipeline, only some questionable acquisitions and failure to deliver budget year after year.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a total ass yourself! If you are really trying to send a message to Germany do you think they know these nick names are? The only thing you communicated is management is hiring idiots, like yourself. Next time you post put everyones real names down and share specifics that they can check out.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merz is heading for the scrap heap thanks to Bill and his incompetence. So many people suffered from his mismanagement and he does not even know how malicious and maniacal he is.
    He and the leadership team seem unable to take advantage of opportunities when they so desperately need .
    Look at the leadership! No real success or experience in anything except maybe selling burgers. This ship continues to sink, not a matter of if, rather, how soon.Hey,maybe someone will buy us.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait until the documentary by the model/actress goes viral. i know everyone in berling lets see how this goes

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean the documentary about the washed up and mentally ill model/actress/future fast food worker that is looking for someone or something else to blame for her failures.