MDxHealth bad management - ConfirmMDx questionable test

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2015 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is steve still there?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In walks rep number 4 in the territory...it's been what, 3 years maybe. 4 reps in 3 years, hmm. Stay away people!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know? Are you one of the reps that FAILED?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whomever you maybe wise guy, I work for a lab in the same space, seen all 4 reps come and go in the same territory. I'm just saying maybe it is not the reps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ConfusedMDx - we're not sure what we're doing. :confused: But we can always sell more stock.o_O

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More are leaving! What is the average tenure of the sales division these days, 6-12 months or less? :eek:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paying labs to cut tissue for them and the crippled path labs are looking at any saving grace to keep them in business. I just had a run in with MDx and I will not be playing that shady game.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gaal is a joke. He gives timeshare sales men a bad name. The slimiest sales guy Ive ever been around. If his lips are moving dont believe a word.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They still can't get confirm mdx off the ground. The company as burned so many urologists all over the us. Let's not forget to mention the abuse and lies they put the sales force through. I guess every rep they hired in the past 2.5+ years was no good at there job as it seems all have moved on.

10. piss off

piss off Guest

Steve is still there. He and Chris T. (COO/Sr. VP) can not manage a sales force. Rather then get rid of reps they are the ones that should be gone. Wonder how they are being kept accountable? I know for a fact that the #1 Manager from 2014 left last year. The # 2 rep from 2014 was let go and the #1 rep for 2015 left when she was on top. This should tell you something about the management and the culture. What a waste of a company and a test.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm ashamed to be in the same industry as you with your 6th grade grammar.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful of defamation of character there keyboard warrior.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

English cannot possibly be your first language. Or were you drunk when you took to cyberspace?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please.....you're full of #hi*. If you can't sell a test reimbursed and on NCCN guidelines in the negative space try selling in the Low-Low intermediate positive space with no cash, reimbursement, idea what Urology is like you should be fired. We have 1/10 the pt population with idiotic "oncology" mgmt running the show. Succeed there and then you can talk Shi#.

You're probably an ex Myriad rep.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Following the Financial year results for 2016 do people on this forum still think it is badly managed?
    Expected 2017 growth is 55-75% excluding royalties seems to indicate that Confirmmdx is selling.

Would you not agree with me?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

know your facts before spreading lies,

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both have left.