Mandatory Phone Calls TODAY

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2015 at 7:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was terminated yesterday in Jacksonville. I know of three others in the state also let go.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you were terminated, you should have no problem sharing your name and District so we can verify. Otherwise, we'll assume you're just another one of the many losers that make up crap.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally a sane voice. Thank you! We are not laying off. We are expanding in Specialty, like Oncology and HIV/HCV. Go back in your hole Negative Neds.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in Memphis and was terminated this morning

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting. It seemed as though these asymmetrical deployments were going to take place on a set date. Now it looks like it's possibly region by region and at different times.
    Or were you just fired because you were fired?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

package?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

three months salary and medical

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which group in Memphis?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in Memphis and haven't heard of any cuts. Names please

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a surprise no initials, names, or what District has been posted! Just as poster 73, 74, and 77 asked. Because it's not true! See, the liar can't supply the info because someone that knows the supposed canned person will say...not true! Don't believe any of this garbage unless they provide the proof.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on dude/dudette..there were no lay-offs or cuts this past little bit

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New person here. I am not sure about these recent rumors of cuts but the cuts are going on quietly around the country. I am in the Texas area and there were two Austin primary care reps who were suddenly let go in the last month with no warning. This is the new model wth Merck and people need to realize that they will continue now. I am not sure why this is so hard to believe when you consider that the industry has gone from 100,000 reps to under 60,000 nationally now. It is only going to get much worse and people need to have other career options before it is too late.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Less money long term beats higher income jobs with layoffs and unemployment.

Ponder this folks.

It's the future....and the options you might have.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster #92-Issue isn't whether people are being let go. Happens every day at all fortune 500 companies. I feel for the two in Austin, if true, but hopefully they saw this coming. If it was due to territory consolidation due to lack of sales or access, rep should have foreseen this and hopefully been interviewing elsewhere. Same if they were targeted as this doesn't come out of the blue like some posters want you to think. Should have seen the train coming! My issue is with the "sky is falling" idiot that keeps posting of major layoffs yet offers no proof. Current Merck employees have enough to deal with. If said idiot is a Merck employee, have respect for your counterparts and don't post lies!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is a piece of insider info that you should know all current sales positions are going contract by years end. All due to the employer mandate.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone seems to post dribble like this every month. Prove it. Share some of the details that about 50 people inside know about. This way it won't be pinned on you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not dribble, fact, The longer you procrastinate the more difficult your future will be.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well that's funny? I'm in Texas in the Austin district and I've not heard of anybody losing their jobs!

Eat me with you trash talking

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The end of your leisurely existence is at the end, nothing but contract gig ahead. Lower salary, non retirement and minimal med.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very funny!!! I like your subtle sense of humor. Laughed my ass off.