Let's take a poll

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Feb 3, 2017 at 9:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's looking forward to the meeting, yes or no..... no on my end

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dammmmm you mean I can not wait to role play. NO

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking forward to glover speaking on stage should be laughable lol but NO!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a pole up your ass! Wasting my daily 30 seconds on CP with this crap.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't wait. It's going to be fun.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should be awesome. Looking forward to it!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why are you wasting your time responding then!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So excited, where are we going this year? Hope its somewhere warm!!!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with many others on here, that this is not the time to waste money on a national meeting of any kind. Also, as many have said on here, this meeting will be no different that the last or the one before that.

What will be interesting is to watch the RBD's compete, with how many of their reps ask questions, etc., so they will have some type of stupid bragging rights about their reps being more "engaged"than the other region's reps.

Save money where you can. We are going to need every penny, and soon.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely looking forward to it. Can't wait to see what it is about the psych reps that makes them so emotional.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what i hear, psych and neuro are treated totally different. My psych buddy says they are treated as if they just started in the business. Micromanaging seems to be rampant in psych. Personally, I have not been micromanaged since I started at Lundbeck, but it seems to be a nightmare in psych. Just my 2 cents.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call averages, lunch budgets(although better), programs out the wazoo. Ride alongs so frequent the customers know the managers as well as us. Partner garbage that is unbearable. And if you are in the SE, you have the ditzy RBD that makes you want to scream.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give the RBD a break. She has been in over her head since she started here. It was a buddy-buddy I know someone important hire. So lower your expectations and just do the gig until something better appears.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you make ~6 figure base with a $33k bonus I think it's time to put on your big boy pants and deal with it or look for something else. My conclusion is you need to be an emotional mess to be in psych.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you read what you wrote before you hit send? Give her a break - she's in over her head. WTF???? If it was a rep in over their head, they would be gone a long time ago. Give ME a break.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea.... 33000 bonus if your not killed by the matrix. Let's not pay out our reps n their goal attainment... let's root for the nation to fail so we get paid out more. And the company thinks we will share best practices... yea ok not going to happen with the matrix in place we are competing against everyone

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So deal with it or look for something else. Waaahhh. I make ~100k and don't get all of my bonus all the time. Poor me.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good post. The RBD Contest is always a good laugh. Big meetings like this have seen their best years. They are too expensive, time consuming, and seldom if ever, is anything accomplished that couldn't be done in a half-day district meeting, if that. I vote no.