Let's get back to talking about our crappy products

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2015 at 11:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things have been getting too personal here, so let's talk about our recent and upcoming product launches. Does anyone see a trend?

SPRIX = SPRIX 1.0 (obviously)
    Savaysa = SPRIX 2.0
    Movantik = SPRIX 3.0
    CL-108 = very likely SPRIX 4.0

Discuss.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sell around the access objection. Detail on efficacy, safety, and once-a-day. Drop samples and run. Play to win!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our R & D is a complete failure.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget to use your elevator speech to challenge your doctors.

Doctor I challenge you to make your patients pay more for a crappy product

Hospital DOP I challenge you to put this expensive product on formulary that has no clinical benefit over Warfarin and has the least amount of indications vs. the other factor 10A's

Doctor I challenge you to challenge your patients to pay for a 3x generic, and I challenge you not to use your heads and get the three generics and take them one at a time for that would make more sense

I challenge you to challenge your doctors to challenge and challenge to the challenge for the challenge of their patients to hold accountable the challenge of their challenge and by challenging will get challenged to AH FUCK IT, I challenge us all to leave this shit hole!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's eye opening is that there are very experienced reps who have had success in the past still not believing how incredibly shitty Savaysa is. Doctors are only being nice to your face. When you leave, I promise that they are thinking you are a total joke selling this piece of cow dung.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA! HA! HA! You gotta love our sales leadership.