Lee Ingles suing the company???

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that Lee Ingles is suing the company for descrimination. Is this true? It's hard to believe that the Director of Human Resources is suing for descrimination.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Atleast she would be the one to know if she has a case or not! What type of descrimination, age, race?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VERITAS that!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh hell yeah! Karma is a bitch! I hope Sam goes down in flames. The whole Camp family deserves everything they get. And I hope this trial gets plastered all over the news down there. Losing money is one thing but losing there reputation in the community and at church would be punishment enough! Idiots are exactly that idiots and the Camps prove it!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a great read! I hope everyone in his church and community knows about this trial. The Camps deserve every bit of hell that might come from this case. It is nice to see the ethics of this company really come out even though we all knew how dirty this company really was!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is just the first of many!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is unbelievable!! It actually names names. Wow!! I'm not surprised with the Camps, Davis, Walter, and Ladner but I tend to believe that Scott Young meant no harm. What's the local paper their in Mandeville/Covington? This should be mailed to them. I'm sure this would be huge news in the town. What goes around, comes around.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This explains why Arlen was promoted to his made up fluff position. Ill bet my bullshit bonus that a minority will be taking over Espinal's job, not someone who's "manager ready".

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arlen is their son-in-law. Promoting him means nothing since they will not in a Louisiana Court. I'm glad this suit was filed in Texas and not Louisiana. Louisiana courts are typically more conservative than others.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They should've never messed with Lee. She has the ability to take that company down. She knows about all of their hiring practices. She should give her lawyers a list of all the pamlab employees so everyone could file suit at once.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Point being Arlen is minority. He never earned this position

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dana and Lee are going to take this company down! This is 2 women they should have never messed with... Say BYE BYE!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally, the company is going to fall apart like a cheap chinese suit case! Come on everyone, it's time to get on the band wagon, woo hoo! Join in! Let's get our points the legal way. Do you know if Lee's attorney's are the same as Carlene? Now we know how and who to get a hold of for our law suits. How much did that one cost you Sam? Over 3 million I heard. Lee and Dana probably...what? 10 million? Is that a high enough price to be a 25-35 year old white, married, male with a house? Those women....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here ya go!
    St. Tammany News (985) 892-7980

Slidell Office (985) 649-0253

Covington Office (985) 892-7980

Circulation (985) 892-7980

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is the news paper information.

St. Tammany News (985) 892-7980

Slidell Office (985) 649-0253

Covington Office (985) 892-7980

Circulation (985) 892-7980

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats really sad is that this is happening in most medical and non medical companies who rely on sales people!!
    The rules have to change and the "At Will" status that sales people get hired under and sign is nothing more than giving the company a stupid way out when they want to get rid of someone who they don't like for personal or sexual preference or religion.Hell even the illegals have more representation then sales people!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dana was treated like shit and was a top producer. Granted she can come off like a bitch and "know it all" but her numbers spoke for themselves. I loved reading what Dana had to say in the court papers. I believe every word because I have heard all the management repeats numerous statements that dana expressed!

GOD! I hope they look into the insurance fraud abuse on behalf of Tracy Johnson!

Dana, I hope your lawyer bends them over and treats that company like the bitches they are!
    I am happy to see that something is finally being done with these raciest a-holes. Knowing that Lee is suing the KKKlan makes it all the better cause she was ONE of them at one point and saw the light of day!

Lee, you were the only voice of reason and I hope the best for Dana & Yourself.

The good ol' boys club is finally getting theirs! For the rest of the reps, expect lower bonuses and raise payouts. plus, I don't know how you all still believe that what you sell is not snake oil!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guarantee you if I'm laid off for whatever reason I'll be right there for Lee and Dana as a witness. I've seen and heard all of these things too.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the tension is so tight here at the home office that Steven could crack a nut with his vagina