leadership needs to pay full bonus for Q4

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2018 at 2:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think because of the cnn debacle that they need to supplement our 4 qtr bonuses to 10k especially in LTC anyone agree? Or more good people will leave this company !!! Show some leadership Aziz. After u guys butchered the sales force without warning and put us through torchure along with CNN crap.
    There are many companies calling to see if I will go over right now. Do the right thing !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree stand up or shut up leadership !!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hq handled the layoffs so bad and greedy, they should have let us know ahead of time so we can go find jobs instead of treating it like a slaughter house !! They didn’t want to lose good people so they capped the cows they didn’t want and let everyone suffer without warning. Should have known from Azizs response at the meeting in SanDiego about salesforce size.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the only one who didn't know about the downsizing in SD. Plus, if you still think it's cool to be employed here, you are greatly mistaken. They are cheaters and liars.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What makes you think they don't want people to leave the company?