Lawsuit

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by anonymous, Mar 24, 2016 at 11:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any truth to rumors of a lawsuit from the affected it personnel akin to the Disney suit?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No but Abbott will lay off 100 more IT geeks Total gone will be 280 Good Riddance I'm going to Bernie rally in Seattle now to man a glory hole.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hoser

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call crepe

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there's a big smoke out under the space needle. See you all there Seattle team.:D

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummm yes, I am the one that is going to take Abbott to task in court. I may not win but I sure will put them to the test. I'm not signing that gag order called "The Agreement". So don't speak for me by saying "No".

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes there is truth to those rumors, I am the one who contacted Sara Blackwell which is the lead attorney in the Disney suit. I am the one who is not signing the gag order called "The Agreement". I will never sell my rights that our country men and women fought so hard for and in many cases lost their lives. It's a matter of principle for me as an American and any amount of money will not win over those principles. I'm not addicted to money like the so called leadership at Abbott is so rest assured that I will file suit.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an Abbott retiree, I hope Miles and the Board will reconsider the decision to layoff American workers for work visa IT folks. It is just not right!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the lawsuit about please

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As of last count, there are total of 55 IT workers who have recruited Sara Blackwell to represent them in lawsuit with Abbott and WiPro. The EOC fillings will begin on April 25. Whether you have signed your package or not, you are eligible to file your EOC anonymously and you can still sue both organizations (albeit you will get less money, if you have signed your papers). Please contact Sara Blackwell ASAP and protect your rights.

Sara Blackwell

The Blackwell Firm

941-961-3046

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to contract at Abbott - I'm so happy you idiots are getting outsourced.

WELCOME TO IT IN AMERICA!!!

NOT ONE OF YOU IS STARTING A UNION---- ARE YOU!>!> DUMBASSES

I've been contracting for 15 years and you wusses couldn't care less when I was there. Talking about your benefits... paying off your student loans. You have no clue. You know what I got let go for?! Speaking out about all the freaking H1B visa workers! I was printing 'Say No to H1B' while you were sucking down your yearly bonus.

LET ME REPEAT MYSELF!---- WHICH ONE OF YOU IS STARTING A UNION?!?!

You guys are tools. You got scammed by the same company that ripped Motorola apart and pushed to send Walgreen's to Ireland.

Your SO DENSE that you couldn't see this coming? All you had to do was look up and you would have seen a ton of bricks about to hit you in the face. It's public freaking knowledge.

I don't know why I am even saying this to you morons.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which company did moto and walgreens?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jana Partners did moto and walgreens... and qualcomm, and baxter... and Sears... They are splitting ConAgra right now.

The plan is simple: Split off the money making divisions. Take the 'less lucrative' products and form a shell. Slowly gut it and loose the stake in the shell companies. Leave them with nothing. No research departments, low overhead, and maybe a stable product. Dump the stock - get out.

In return they get 1-2 board seats.

...Follow the bread crumbs. You'll find the link.

It doesn't take a genius, nor courage, to follow the pack and do what everyone else does. It takes a genius with courage to break away from the pack and lead with innovation and ingenuity.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad that Genuis with courage isn't you. ......Hey Hack, take a hike !! You're a keyboard warrior BUT a mouse in real world !

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? At least I can spell Genius.

...And I got canned for standing up for my beliefs. I've been supporting Dick Durbin since the Gang of Eight. Email and wrote to all of my representatives and major papers about Student loan reforms before it hit the news. For a good 5+ years I have been fighting the good fight.

You're the mouse... that can't even spell.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A Dick supporting a corrupt Dick How nice !..... WOW 5 whole years ? Ahhh Haa Bye bye Slacker .......Dick can't save your job ...Best Buy ...Here I come Hoo Hoo Hoo

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Senator Durbin may not be able to save our jobs, but he is leading the effort to close all the H1B and L1B loopholes. That will be his way of sticking it to the corporate sphincters like you that are enjoying the money train of human trafficking.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And *that* is the way to frame this argument. That this is human trafficking. That will gain traction.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please don't show your brainwashed lib media style Ignorance. These people come and go of their own free will. How would that compare to Human Trafficking. Certain jobs like IT and Call centers are hit the most. Don't paint a broad brushed picture of America. You're in the WRONG field of work. You never see Pharma reps outsourced or contracted DO YOU?
    End Of Story I Win...Sorry Good Luck