Lantheus Medical Imaging

Discussion in 'How do I...' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2010 at 1:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock of Lantheus Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:LNTH) is a huge mover today!

The stock decreased 1.07% or $0.03 during the last trading session, hitting $2.77.

Lantheus Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:LNTH) has declined 37.08% since November 6, 2015 and is downtrending. It has underperformed by 35.94% the S&P500.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a problem, LMI has now deferred to plan B. Nobody's going take the place off their hands, so suck it dry till declining profits can no longer pay the bills, default on loans leaving the bank holding the bag, and the government with the decontamination of the site. Of course, we, consumers, taxpayers and naive stock investors are really the ones that will pick up the tab. Making LMI a stand alone public entity was step one toward claiming bankruptcy. No longer Avista's problem after they've stuffed their pockets with an obscene return on their original investment before getting out of Dodge.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck to 'em. Welcome to America where fairness is a dream. Suck it up chumps. If they could have kept that joke joke going forever you'd all be singing a different tune. I don't know where in the Constitution it says someone owes you a living. Those investors took a huge gamble and it happened to pay off. It was a good run, 32 years worth. I got more out of them than they got out of me. It's all good. Enjoy the rest of your lives.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huge gamble my ass.The purchase price might not have been an incredible bargain but it was more than a fair price...it was a buyers price. BMS was anxious to get out and they took advantage of that. Avista made a profit beyond their investment of $125 million in less than 5 years and they were planning on making more but had to go with plan B because they were unable to unload the place. There's a big difference between working for an expanding, thriving business with opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dead end company looking to squeeze out every penny. It's your choice where to work. There's no panacea about what LMI has become or where it's going. If you're still there, you have no choice but to suck it up. If your out, I agree, "Enjoy the rest of your lives."

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy Independence Day to all former colleagues who escaped or were paroled from 331 Treble Cove Road!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We may be a dying breed but I agree. I had a few years less and with the exception of the last couple most were good. I know folks who are still there and wish them well and hope they can stay as long as they can. Hell had I not been hit, I might still be there who knows. But all in all not bad.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. Sy Clotron

Sy Clotron Guest

Open jobs posted ? They are still hiring ?

10. Sy Clotron

Sy Clotron Guest

Selling off everything but the kitchen sink ...

Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (“Lantheus” or the “Company”) (LNTH), parent company of Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc. (“LMI”), a global leader in the development, manufacture and commercialization of innovative diagnostic imaging agents and products, today announced the sale of its radiopharmacy servicing business in Australia to Global Medical Solutions, Ltd. (“GMS”)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think it's been a hot summer? Well, I believe things are going to really start heating up! Large VC Hedge fund is currently vetting Lantheus. To those folks that have more $$$ than sense I have a proposition of "free" land in Florida. Ya, let me kick you in the b!@#$%"s or twist your t*&^%'s and I'll give you a couple free acher"s. Stay tuned!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard there were more layoffs today for long timers.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who were the victims?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember, it's not personal it's just business. Tell this to your wife and kids....

15. LMI

LMI new user

Roy Greaves attack again lay off Deborah Gattenby from EHS i think that Roy is the one need to live the company

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somebody in Finance that had been with the company since the DuPont days. Not sure of the other folks.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any hits in Bld 200?

18. Sy Clotron

Sy Clotron Guest

I stand corrected!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ever since RG put LS in charge of EHS, she has cleaned out almost the whole group. She canot stand that the old timers have vastly more knowledge than her and that makes her feel threatened. LS is always dealling the disrespected card. LS is the most incompetent employee in Billerica outside of the person who hired her.