Keytruda Sales

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jul 29, 2016 at 7:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dean is out twerking with some of the nurses and office staff he calls on. First, he feeds their ungrateful asses, then he gets videotaped twerking with them at a nightclub. Merck should be proud..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it's working

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ballfield is the center of sales today. Signed bats and micro beers!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A weekend at the bay sailing with the critical docs. Put in the extra effort and just maybe your useless ass would contribute to sales. We know that won't happen!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To begin the travel back to home turf from a very enjoyable time in the Gulf. One doc scored big with the rods and two others scored big at the evening get together. I again scored and sales will also increase appropriately.If you losers would get off your lazy asses just think what could be accomplished.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did a quick pitstop in Memphis and the roulette wheel produced a stack of chips. The wins will help my entertainment budget!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are having a grand time at the Sumney this afternoon. All will be in for happy hour later on in the day. Start the weekend early!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gearing up for the football game tomorrow. Need to go and purchase team shirts for the attendees.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The beer is in the cooler, the steaks are marinaded, the cocktails are made and the van is in the lot. Will be in party mode for many hours.
    Still very dark here and stars are twinkling but selling must take president always take care of your customers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gave my "nurse educator" folders to every nurse I know, Nice shipment MERCK

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I give my nurses steaks and martinis and lots of
    Love hold their hands at the bar and pat their behinds on the way home. That is why I am the best of the best!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over the hump day and another opportunity for increasing sales. I am conducting a liver rounds this afternoon for the elite in my territory. No wonder I am the best!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ebor City is where we will be this afternoon. Party time with Tampa targets, upward and onward!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back home and preparing for the Saturday golf outing. The entire oncology staff invited and will be in attendance. Hole in one mega prize and multiple prizes presented at the banquet! Can't wait!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gearing up for a fun night of Monday night football. Beer and pizza for all. Prizes for guarterly and final scores. Signed souvenir football for final total score. Times are great for innovative approaches to sales!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arrived home very late this morning. We had an enjoyable time at Mortons with the finist of wines and mouth watering bovine. All the VIPs were in attendance and many nurses sparkled. My deserved sales are in the books.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of my sales are "off label" KEYTRUDA use where insurance companies continue to approve with commercial use! Go MERCK

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is how you will become number one just like me. Keytruda is the juice of life. Now hit the links!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, recently heard that now that E. Warren and her committee are about done with Wells Fargo, they are setting their sights on pharma for off label. Get it while you can, the compliance gestapo are coming to a town near you soon.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would enjoy that piece of shit investigating her friend Hillary and the Foundation something of real concern.