July MS Meeting

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jun 9, 2023 at 8:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What dipshit decided to have a meeting in July. Assholes.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same ones who say we have no budget for lunches, raises etc. Let’s take each sales team out of the field un necessarily during the summer when most people plan vacation and kids are off from school. The ones who have no social lives and need these meetings to give them something to do. Losers

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And who picks Mississippi for a meeting place anyway? WTF?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I should have asked this during my interview. What are the dates of this and where? I may get out of it since i start home study,

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the title genius. It’s in Mississippi. Duh!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You read the question, dumbass. What are the dates of this? Duh!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cost saving measures.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So these Eye Care meetings are as follows: Southeast Mississippi, Northern Region is in New Jersey and West Region is in Texas. Could they pick any worse places to go in the middle of summer?? Also meetings in the summer in general are a bad idea. No one wants to be there. No one will be engaged except for the die hard losers who have no lives outside of work. Luckily I'm on vacation the week of my meeting so I won't be there. What an absolute waste of time these meetings will be.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey moronic leaders at Novartis. No meetings in the middle of the summer. For most of us in the Northeast summers last 10-12 weeks. Nobody wants to go away to a meeting. For god sake wait until September.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mississippi.
    LMAO.
    Enjoy your ten-cent water bottle, I'm sure they have a few left after the Dallas meeting in January.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disgraceful! Who is the decision maker? Why? No respect for employees

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neuroscience leaders gonna lead the way in being shitty. Seriously wtf mandates a meeting in the middle of summer?!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the meeting about?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No agenda sent out yet.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is the Agenda.
    Day 1 Arrive and have some useless motivational speaker and some crappy buffet dinner.
    Day 2. AM General Session -marketing goes over new vis aid. PM Breakout groups to discuss what pages were valuable and role play.
    Day 3. AM General Session -Vis aid breakout groups use whiteboard and present back to group. PM Putting it all together certification Role Play.
    Day 4 Closing session and District breakouts. Go home and complain about another useless week.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question also asked where, assmunch

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gawd, this just summarized every stupid meeting I’ve ever attended in all my years of pharma

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, idiot, the where was answered.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you care what exact dates? You know it is in July based on the title lol. It is July 17th -> 20th

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you care why someone else cares? Go fuck yourself.