• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Is the pending lawsuit with GSK preventing sale of Pernix

anonymous

Can one of the sales reps that actual works at Pernix and has some details on the pending lawsuit with GSK give us some details.
Makes sense that any potential buyer would want assurance that judge will rule in PTX favor before the consider purchasing the company.

My limited understanding that the lawsuit is for 75 million. For a financially hevy in debt company like Pernix, it seems this lawsuit is a big deal.

Details please

<

I think you are looking at this backwards. Pernix is more valuable to be sold at higher price once the GSK lawsuit is resolved - hopefully in Pernix favor. So it makes sense for Sedor to wait until after judge makes a ruling in Q4 before trying to close a sale.

The risk is that Pernix loses the ruling and is out an additional 75Million. But IMO this is why no potential buyer will make a fair value offer to Pernix until they know outcome of lawsuit.

Can one of the sales reps that actual works at Pernix and has some details on the pending lawsuit with GSK give us some details.
Makes sense that any potential buyer would want assurance that judge will rule in PTX favor before the consider purchasing the company.

My limited understanding that the lawsuit is for 75 million. For a financially hevy in debt company like Pernix, it seems this lawsuit is a big deal.

Details please