Is the expansion still going to happen?

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Jan 13, 2018 at 8:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you guys still going to expand or has that been called off?
    If you are expanding when do y’all think they’ll start posting?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone that will hel answer the OP? The anti-depressant flew threw phase 3. Just waiting on approval.
    But I’ve read where the company missed Earnings Expectations and that they’ve been cutting expenses which is usually a bad sign.
    Anyway....are there still plans to expand the sales force soon? If so what are y’all being to,d as far as when it will take place?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phone screens last week and the next 2-3 weeks. External recruiter. Princeton One I think. Lots of calls to get thru.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, they are doing phone screens thru Princeton One but most positions are already filled with hiring managers friends, all the interviewing is just to make it look like everyone had an equal chance and to satisfy HR diversity, compliance bso_Oo_Oo_O

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course there is nothing wrong with this so long as the manager has lots of friends. My manager has 13 friends and 11 have posted for 5 spots. Good luck to all and go Eagles!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

August hire date?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the salary range for a highly experienced rep?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got the call. Phone screens starting next week.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big chance the drug won't get approved. The last thing I want to do is quit my job and take a position at alkermes then be out of a job in December because the drug didn't get approved. Very risky. I have no idea why they are hiring so many now. Usually a company waits until they are pretty sure they will be getting approval before expanding so big.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

big chance? How would you know that? You don’t!