Interviews

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2014 at 3:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where is there mention of psych? I think you need to see one.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know when and where the face to face interviews are? Heard it will be all in one day starting with DM, then RM, and HR.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

week of feb 10th in Hotlanta, GA. Interviewees being asked to present a detail based on an eslicarbazepine acetate study

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the information, greatly appreciate it. Is Atlanta the only site? I thought I heard there were two locations.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

During my interview, the only thing he asked me was how much I bench and do I do high rep low weight or low reps high weight. Duh, it depends on the day.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Second location is Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try D-bag

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dallas is the other site. Week prior to Atlanta

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why waste our time with phone screens with recruiters and phone screens with managers and have us take your ridiculous test? I called on psychs and some neuros , got phone screens and then was passed on. Sunovion is a joke of a Company. The manager they hired for the area I'm in, I was told, has never even been a manager.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When do we find out if we move on to the Dallas or Atlanta interviews?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the manager from Chicago has like NO management experience.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supposedly she was some hot shot Vimpat rep they are giving a shot at manager. The company is placing a big bet that category experience was critical for this launch. Hope they are right.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, heard the same about the new DM in the Maryland area, former UCB rep with no DM experience. It doesn't mean that they won't turn out to be a great manager or successful but you gotta admit that it's certainly unconventional.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess every manager started out at some point with no management experience! Heard they both have HQ experience (training, marketing) so are not just straight out of the field.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Chicago manager (from Chicago) has NO training or management from what I heard. She was a rep.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Confirmed for a Feb. 3rd final interview in Dallas.. just found out a few days ago so hang tight if not contacted yet. Final interviews are in Dallas week of Feb. 3rd or Atlanta week of Feb. 10th. Hope this info helps those not contacted yet.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats! Did you get confirmed through the recruiter or the hiring manager?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Confirmed thru recruiter, then I called the DM and HR to confirm. The DM had me call the RD so I was on the phone all day but it was worth it cause, YES, I did it.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how many final candidates from each territory will go to Dallas or Atlanta for final interviews?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many have confirmed their final interviews and how long did it take hear from the recruiter after the phone interview?
    Anyone heard that they didn't make it after phone interview with manager?