INBU Expansion

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 2:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how do I get in? I'd like to sell some Enbrel, plus I hate Abbott.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone received any offers yet after the face to face interviews that occurred in Orlando last week regarding this expansion?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was one in Charlotte as well last week. The people that were not asked to stay afterwards were not offered anything. However, the ones that did have not either. No clue when anyone should hear anything.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Charlotte was a disaster with weather and planning. Have heard from no one since. Not even the recruiters. It's as if it had never happened.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has anyone heard if they've extended any offers or called candidates who were not getting offers? We were told that decisions were being made that day and would hear by the end of last week but haven't heard anything.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've officially received my offer. With start date of 2/22/16, they paid out shares that I would be leaving behind in my current role as well bonus that will not be received.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I too got my offer from Charlotte. They are paying my forfeited bonus, my lost options and my lost 401k match. Met me half way on vacation.

Seems fine. I needed the move because Pfizer sucks the life out of you but Amgen seems a little big pharma like already. Oh, well I know how to play the game.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone received offers or heard of someone receiving an offer from the San Francisco hiring event?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im assuming all offers are out by now?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why was the Charlotte position posted again today.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the target start date?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this a good division to be in now? Not sure what the products are, I believe Enbrel, but not sure what else. What are the long term prospects of this department? Thanks!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its called a "harvest" division/BU for a reason. Kind of like an ATM cash flow business - draw out the cash while you can. Products are on the way out and will be leveraged to support newer growth products. Not good to be in a division/BU that is in a product harvest strategy.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They aren't investing in Enbrel. They are milking it as much as possible to pay for Repatha launch.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In other words, avoid this department at all costs? ;) Thanks!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what do you think by how many numbers they are planning to increase the INBU team? As far as I can recollect there were 3100-315 reps for Enbrel last year

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*310-315

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any word on when the training classes begin?