If you were the CEO...

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2015 at 6:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I became a vegetarian out of compassion for animals and to live as healthy as possible. I realized soon after that I was truly concerned with nonviolent consumption and my own health, a vegan diet is the best decision. Live healthy!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you eating? You are certainly full of shit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also became vegan because I saw footage of what really goes on in the slaughterhouses and on the dairy farms. Shire should adopt a vegan-only menu at NSMs!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing in your life is going to get better. It’s not.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whaaaaaht?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what you prefer is what we all should prefer? Spoken like a true liberal. What's good for one is not good for all. A Vegan diet lacks nutrients and substances necessary for proper brain function. Obviously it's affecting yours.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My life is great. I take responsibility for myself. I don't blame someone or something else for my problems. I don't expect someone to support me because I don't want to work. I don't look to the govt to provide for me. If a problem arises I deal with it. Crying about every little bad thing that happens isn't going to solve it.
    Shit happens...deal with it!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we're destroying our trees and destroying our environment and hurting animals and hurting one another and all that stuff, there's got to be a very powerful energy to fight that. I think we need more love in the world. We need more kindness, more compassion, more joy, more laughter. I definitely want to contribute to that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about those who hurt other colleagues and their careers just like PS and KK do on a routine basis and at multiple companies? You can contribute to the cause to eliminate these "leadership imposters"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting that you've brought up brain function. It's amazing what you've inferred from my post. I could give a rat's ass what anyone eats, especially on a message board labeled "If you were CEO..."
    So while were at it, what's up with KK?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up?

Well, she doesn't sleep, eat, watch tv, hang out with friends or manage to do anything other than work. Which consists of tracking every little detail that has zero impact on anything. She's too stupid to get out of her own way and just let people sell. Furthermore she has never once asked for or received any feedback on her impact. A true robot that PS winds up at every company he drags her tired ass to.

That's what's up?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I were CEO, I'd dump this company and all all it's losers, collect my ridiculous golden parachute, and buy an island as far away from civilization as possible. KK isn't worth wading time on. Who gives a rats ass about her? About any management people in this sorry excuse for a company.
    So go sit on a carrot, eat that kale, it's good for you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen with the intent to understand, not the intent to reply. People are the only animals that drink the milk of the mother of another species. All other animals stop drinking milk altogether after weaning. It is unnatural for a dog to nurse from a mother giraffe; it is just as unnatural for a human being to drink the milk of a cow.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is also unnatural for a leader to not trust her sales people or any other people who support her team and feel the need to do, track and inspect everything out of insecurity.

Just sayin'

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell have you been drinking? You are one screwed up dude! Do you live in a commune or the jungle? You really need some help. Medical weed may help, or baseball to the head may scramble your brain to some semblance of sanity.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When a man wantonly destroys one of the works of man we call him a vandal. When he destroys one of the works of god we call him a sportsman.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Works for me.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could you please elaborate on why you feel compelled to defend a person who is loathed for her own actions and choices she has made that have had nevative consequences on peoples lives and careers. Perhaps some time in deep reflection and exposure to sensitivity training would change the vast impressions of negativity against her?

She is far from a work of God, but rather a "piece of work!"

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's a vegan and gluten-free bakery called BabyCakes that I love. They've got shops in New York and Los Angeles. Their stuff is amazing.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The way you try to divert the topics is...well...juvenile. I'm glad KK hired a great PR lapdog with superior writing skills. We all know what's going on.