I COULD SHOCK YOU INTO OBLIVION

Anonymous

if i shrared 1/2 the crap i witnessed in MM. i am talking about written check to get Lymerix on a major BSBC player. In FranklinPlaza. 3 rvp's and 2 vaccine vps there. they actually asked me to leave the room for the "final deal and check cut"

i have no problem posting this cause i would go to court and testify. it was long ago. mid 1990's. we tossed cash around like water. in san diego we hired hookers for a couple of crooks from a local hmo. i saw it all take place in the back of a limo loaded with magnums of the best champagne. all were married including myself. i watched and laughed just to take part. i was also too drunk to participate anyway, and am glad in hindsight i didnt. it was all expenses. Pfizer and a yacht on the bay!!!!! Can u imagine that stuff???? Not a drink and smiles. We did it all and played the game. After the night on the limo Paxil was preferred the next week. Number 1 SSri. I know every person who was involved. The limo was AFTER a 3 K dinner. doubt me? bottles from the cellar that cost 400 each. shrimp as large as your palm. strip steaks that were pure butter. it was unreal. i could write a book if i had the time. i think i might.
after moving to a small company and having 1/2 the country, we followed the rules to the tee. nothing illegal. we didnt do well either.............sad.

if i shrared 1/2 the crap i witnessed in MM. i am talking about written check to get Lymerix on a major BSBC player. In FranklinPlaza. 3 rvp's and 2 vaccine vps there. they actually asked me to leave the room for the "final deal and check cut"

i have no problem posting this cause i would go to court and testify. it was long ago. mid 1990's. we tossed cash around like water. in san diego we hired hookers for a couple of crooks from a local hmo. i saw it all take place in the back of a limo loaded with magnums of the best champagne. all were married including myself. i watched and laughed just to take part. i was also too drunk to participate anyway, and am glad in hindsight i didnt. it was all expenses. Pfizer and a yacht on the bay!!!!! Can u imagine that stuff???? Not a drink and smiles. We did it all and played the game. After the night on the limo Paxil was preferred the next week. Number 1 SSri. I know every person who was involved. The limo was AFTER a 3 K dinner. doubt me? bottles from the cellar that cost 400 each. shrimp as large as your palm. strip steaks that were pure butter. it was unreal. i could write a book if i had the time. i think i might.
after moving to a small company and having 1/2 the country, we followed the rules to the tee. nothing illegal. we didnt do well either.............sad.

OKAAAY....I have some good stories too, but nothing like this. Perhaps because my territory is rural. If you are going to write a book, I might suggest a ghost-writer to tighten-up the storyline a bit.

You must be from Texas. We are required to do at least two of these programs per quarter, per territory. No additional business needed but looks good on your annual review. Meets Expectations. What a joke@my gsk.com

I don't have a problem with any of that. Other industries have this go on all the time. It's actually called sales. Provide the right product, place it in the right hands, use personal relationships to get the order. It's a heck of a lot more fun to be able to actually be able to get business than act like you are.

I don't have a problem with any of that. Other industries have this go on all the time. It's actually called sales. Provide the right product, place it in the right hands, use personal relationships to get the order. It's a heck of a lot more fun to be able to actually be able to get business than act like you are.
Hey dipshit what you need is a good ass fucking and a louisville slugger to your head...and that would be too good for you. ARE YOU INSANE, KOOLAID FUCKSTICK ?

we tossed cash around like water. in san diego we hired hookers for a couple of crooks from a local hmo. i saw it all take place in the back of a limo loaded with magnums of the best champagne. and a yacht on the bay!!!!! ... it was all expenses. ... The limo was AFTER a 3 K dinner. doubt me? bottles from the cellar that cost 400 each. shrimp as large as your palm. strip steaks that were pure butter.
Ah, the good old days. Steaks, hookers, and booze. Boy has GSK gone downhill since then.

Hey dipshit what you need is a good ass fucking and a louisville slugger to your head...and that would be too good for you. ARE YOU INSANE, KOOLAID FUCKSTICK ?

Wow, I can't believe this person is a college educated professional. You are a scary individual. Maybe it's time to lay off the steroids.