Hybrid option for only "safe" drivers!?!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Nov 14, 2016 at 1:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No.

Again, please don't judge the company based upon a few rude immature children. There are adults that work here that feel your question is a valid question. I have the escape and would like a bigger vehicle too, I don't have much room because of everything we need to carry - samples, leave behinds, my manager ride alongs all the time..

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the Edge

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay away from any Ford product. Just had my 3rd recall on an Escape.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a few kids those cars won't work. Any exceptions?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Millennial already asking to be treated special.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I have a large family and have to take my son and his friends to hockey practice with their gear. Any chance I can get a Cargo van from GSK?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have friends at other companies that can pay for larger cars, or can choose to small or larger cars in their fleet selections.

Unfortunately, GSK sucks and doesn't do that.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well even if that story is true.......why not quit and get a job with them ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be satisfied with the car you get you spoiled Reps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many companies offer different choices. It is not about being spoiled brats. We live in our cars, and again, GSK treats us like we are children and not adults.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoiled brats yes. Be happy with many perks and salary not to mention freedom you have millennial.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The animal on the right is a spoiled millennial.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hybrids are a cost effective alternative.
    [​IMG]

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, you are acting like a spoiled brat. The car is for you to do your job and that is it. As long as it safe, reliable and carries what you need to do your job, that is sufficient. If you prefer some other kind of vehicle to haul the kids around or some other personal desire, then spend your own money.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of us are not a bit surprised at the response.....it is very humorous knowing the mindset of today's millennial. Gimme Gimme Gimme I deserve I deserve I deserve

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No exceptions, but I have a solution. Use the company car for work and buy a vehicle for personal use to haul around the kids. Don't expect someone else to foot the bill for your personal expenses. That is what the paycheck is for.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a boat, jet skis and motorcycles. Can I get the company to buy me a 4 wheel drive vehicle with extra hauling capacity, along with a trailer?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

would you be OK with a trophy instead ?