How was first week of launch?

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2015 at 5:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am still waiting for a script.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best friend with pharmacist in my area, she said she has seen 2 Savaysa come in but wasn't able to process either of them. Had to switch to Xarelto on both occasions. Would be nice if it was as easy as winning at the physician's office or even at the pharmacy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can start with KD in Chicago as an RD he is worthless

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed....he is a complete pile. Does nothing to motivate the sales force and has the highest turnover rate. He is a disease.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Competing rep here.. Unfortunately this is not changing for you guys anytime soon. We launched over 2 years ago And scripts are still being switched to xarelto as we speak.. It will not change anytime soon for you guys so no sense in complaining about it.. Just some friendly advice

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will second this opinion

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please let us know how much your numbers spike this month!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fingers crossed that he is shown the door when the PC layoffs occur. His mindset is dated.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LC from the Northeast needs to go ASAP. Complete slime. Wish senior management would wake up to this fool.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no one can be as bad as KD

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Hands down the worst RD. Makes you really question how he gets himself into that position. Must have really kissed up to the right person at some point. He would struggle to find employment outside of dsi. Heard he was looking around but no takers. Also heard he's not very optimistic on edox.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

regarding LC. Ask and u shall receive. Lol

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How bout JC in northeast too hired by KD that would be sweet dream

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LC GONE! Best decision DSI has ever made! Trust me on this one.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the coverage on managed care? My DM tells me it is at least 80%. My docs are having difficult of getting scripts filled. Numbers are not right???

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your DM is paid to blow smoke up your ass. MC coverage is more like 3%.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Savaysa is up to 253 NRxs last week. And I bet most of them are via the copay card which is essentially giving the product any for free. Not good.