How many people is resigning in Feb?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Feb 9, 2017 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let the count begin! West Coast in leaving the toxicating culture and micromanagers. Bye-bye!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Three in Southeast. Two to Radius and one to Regeneron. I hear more to come.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many great companies hiring time to get out of this hell

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

-a perfect example of California English-the worst!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And your reply was a classic case of missing the forest due to the trees! You clearly understood the point. People like you deserve to remain in Amgen's miserable culture.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep! Feb 21st!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking for a change myself. Where are the best landing spots these days? I've been out of the job search game for a long time but have to do something.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McDonald's

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Metrics from the 80's are consistant in the industry now. Loyalty is to shareholders. How is this outfit different than any other faceless big pharma/biotech?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many people IS resigning in Feb?

Hopefully, you're one of them based on your comprehension of the English language.

How about "how many people ARE resigning in Feb"??

Jesus

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like my mom and she loves here at Amgen. Dad and I love hearing the stories about the patients in NJ

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

allahu akbar

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Notice given after 10+ years. It was time to throw in the towel.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too, this is not the place I thought it would be

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG did Jesus post earlier on this thread !! OMG is it really you ???

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please take me with you!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many left to get about $20 K more and big sign ons and stock. Amgen does not pay well compared to other biotech.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen's raises are terrible. The annual TP ratings does not translate to more money. The performers are under appreciated, underpaid, used and abused. Make sure to check your worth on the job market and tell your manager to keep the BS he/she tries to sell you every year during the reviews.

FACT check Amgen! Call out the shit that comes from the manager's mouth.

Ask for the salary band. Ask for the average percent raise. Ask about the average stock grants. Ask for the lowest and highest dollar amount that is allocated to the team. Ask for the lowest and highest that was offered in stock. We ask our physicians fact finding questions all the time. You will be surprise on the facts that is withheld from you and the generalization of the conversation during these reviews.

You are allowed to ask for a raise that is reflective of your contribution.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. 2 % raises and $3,500 in stock that is not worth anything for 3 years...Amgen is NOT competitive and they are losing people left and right!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest