How "big pharma" is Shire?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jun 3, 2016 at 10:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kathy rocks! So much so her head is full of them.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao reading that update. Just make your 7.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fired Troll Alert!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8-5 M-F people! First call at 8 the last at 5! There will be a sheet you'll have to sign stating you agree as well. We will need you to work on a few Saturday's for those retail locations in your call deck. Hope you understand, thanks!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, 10-2 T-Th, 10-2, just like our management.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep! That's big pharma.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. I was giving KK the benefit of the doubt as a new OBU rep.
    However, after the communication today about Friday call averages, she is an idiot.
    I had to read it twice to make sure I wasn't missing something.
    What planet is she from?
    Very concerning...,

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is a whackadoo who is doing exactly what Perry expects her to. It's funny and sad. People laugh at her while pittying how she alienates herself from any type of relationship. I think she has a serious character flaw IMO.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been saying this all along but people just blew it off.
    She's a HUGE micromanager, it's all about reach and frequency the time of calls etc. She doesn't trust anyone and she can't realize the fact that it's about the quality of the call and discussion not how many calls or repeating a message like a parrot.
    She is always watching. I said she would treat us like children with the color coded crap and busy work but nobody listened. Are you listening now!?
    We don't even have a product and doctors are tired of seeing us, wait until we do have one it will be a million times worse!
    Welcome to hell, I hope you're entertaining offers and recruiters bc of you're not you're dumb.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, but name calling is unnecessary.
    I will ride this out to get some Opth experience and then begin to look.
    And yes, this DSA campaign has run its course...Md's are getting DED fatigue!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some perspective is needed here. PS and KK are hand-picked by the CEO. They reflect his attitude and philosophy, so complaining is useless. The CP boards speak for themselves, but you need to leave, as there will never be change. Wait and see how many Baxalta top talent decide to stay vs leave.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Define big pharma? Shire is a great place to work and I have zero problems with what is required for my healthy paycheck. Pays the bills and keeps my family happy and healthy!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I support this post!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks. You also support my nuts.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is a joke. Management is not cut out for why they were hired. They kissed their way to where they are today. Neurotic. After working for and being successful at several companies this one really sticks out as a failure. Just look at the stock prices and see what your personal advisors have to say about this losing pharmaceutical company.

The old Shire was amazing. Harry Painter put the fire in his employees. I'm sorry for everyone that's still with this crazy neurotic company.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRUE STATEMENT! This company is all big pharma. I've never had more trackers, spreadsheets, busy work, compliance stuff. It is never ending!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true it's ridiculous

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McKinsey Group is running the entire Shire management structure. At every Town Hall Presentation several upper management people mention all the meetings they are having with McKinsey. Why do you think upper management has all those 'off site' meeting? It's so no one can see all the McKinsey people in the meetings.

McKinsey advise is always slash, burn, and double the work load.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS - - - have you ever worked for big pharma? Shire is not even close to being run like big pharma. I ENJOY working for Shire!