Has anyone gotten a call?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jul 5, 2016 at 6:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I expected to get a call but did not. The selection process in this industry is truly baffling

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My understanding is that the calls are supposed to be being made through Friday. I have not yet received a call either, although I have heard from two who have.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a call yesterday. Please share if anyone else has? They were not clear on the full time salary? Anyone? Start date was end of July, home study, then off to Orlando Aug. 22 for training, first day in field Sep 1. Not ready to share the exact territory or drug till next week?
    Again any insight, please share. Thanks!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told my salary, benefits and vacation time would be the same as it was on my previous contract.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a call this morning. I was on the Movantik team. Interesting thing is that I actually missed the call and noticed later that I had missed the call. No voice mail was left, so I called the 215 area code number back and was offered the job. Very strange that she wouldn't have left a message when she originally called. Moral to the story: if you get a call from a 215 number and miss it, call it back, even if there's no message left.

Same salary, benefits, etc. 7/28 starts home training, Orlando training 8/22-8/31 and 1st day in the field is 9/1. Will receive fleet vehicle approximately 9/1.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very unfair that former diabetes reps and former momentum reps should get the same salary moving forward to do the same job. I was Mometum, and my salary was lower than the former diabetes reps who are posting. I have many years of CV experience and lasting relationships. That should be worth more than my momentum salary. So, I won't feel bad about continuing to look.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it only displaced Synergy reps getting calls? I just lost a job on the AZ CSA team and would be nice to be offered a position.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any Specturm team received a call?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is this contract for Novartis to sell Entresto?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the word on the street although no announcement until next week apparently. Probably because the Novartis reps have not been told yet.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still no call, so I guess I'm out(DS4).

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought it was for a diabetes product?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, they never said that. On the conference call they said that one reason that they were able to get this contract was that they had the diabetes sales force available (among others), not that the contract was necessarily going to be for a diabetes product. Anyway, it's really messed up that they would bring reps on from different contracts and keep their salaries at what they used to be. Shouldn't people doing the same job get the same starting salary?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't you mean bump in starting salary?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever the product is, I am just glad to have a job after getting bumped from another contract. I am content to take the same pay with a car - There are a lot of reps who are out of work and would be happy to trade places.

See you in Orlando. :cool:

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indeed. I 100% concur with you. Gratitude.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did not get a call after waiting all that time. Was told tenure played a big part in selection. Just wondering if anyone knows about any other contracts coming up. I was told 6 were in the works. Will they leave us hanging or call with more opportunities?!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i did not get a call either. I was on the Momentum team. I was hopeful that I would, as I have many years of CV sales experience, obviously not taken into consideration.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Received a call and I was on the Merck contract.