Happy 10th Anniversary MRL-Boston!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 8, 2014 at 11:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck off. Stay in NY/NJ, put a helmet on those half retarded kids and move on. Just a bunch of degenerates. There is a reason why NJ/NY is the asshole of America. I can't imagine how you people sleep at night. What you do adds no value to society. You don't care about your own family. How can you care about others.

Do us all a favor. Stay there and do whatever it takes to get you through your worthless, pathetic, and horrid day.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm "the situation". You maybe should or shouldn't right that stuf about us peoples from the good city of New Jersey. Wees are all ones typed of peepoles.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont worry about those historically torie traitors just wall them off with their lefty scum. Better yet begin the Salem witch burnings again it would be one hell of a smelly fire but very enjoyable

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have the potential of being one of our greatest scientist in the NJ area since the mid 80's. A true asset to the R&D department down there. It can't be any worse than what we have now. You are more articulate than they are.

Come join the idiot club.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just saw the movie today. Boston sure is a scum place.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop replying to this post. Without Boston there would be no R&D. Everyone knows that. If you are looking for justice, peace, and a nice place to raise your kids. You can't get better than Massachusetts. NJ, you went to the wrong place.

I just don't understand how anyone from NJ can slam Massachusetts. Are you so not aware of your surroundings.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again. Terrific Tom has 358 yards, 2 TD's and 0 interceptions. It's crazy how we could be better than you pricks in everything. No layoffs in Boston.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terrific Tom is a big chicken choker like you. Boston is a shit hole !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see their cheating initiative this year

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget about Whities crooked brother, more scum

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long was he suspended for?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The team and HIM will a!ways be known for cheating. The latest with the Steelers. The franchise needs to be suspended / dissolved. Scum city!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NFL said the pats did nothing wrong. Don't be a hater. I don't like Brady but love Belichick. He built a great system. I think he was the Jets head coach for 3 hours. Looked at the people and fans and said "get me put of this craphole of a state". This is not where I want to raise my family.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't defend proven wrong doers it makes you rancid!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm rancid too. Does not make me bad!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It just allows you to be able to float on the bay with the other criminal turds

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The weekend storm should flush out the bay.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you please shut that fat bitch NJ/NY mouth. No one cares what you write. Take care of those kids for once. Go watch the Jets or Giants and live like the dirty animals you are. Just keep your tards away from the kids in Massachusetts. Your culture stinks. I thought you learned your lesson.

We should just close everything in NJ/NY. Nothing good comes from there.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Imagine how many bodies are going to surface on that shithole of a city. Hold your nose!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hubby,
    I know the men in NY/NJ area do not have a set. Can you please be a man and grow a pair. I would say come to Boston but we just can't take the smell. You people don't shower often. I guess it wouldn't matter with the water you use anyway. Not exactly clean.