Good job Mr President

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Vagitarian, Oct 11, 2018 at 2:38 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Different person, Bozo, but the point is that most of Trump’s EOs are to reverse Obama’s. That matters. You win the minor point and lose the major point. Congrats, you should be so proud.

2. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

So what if they're to reverse Obama's? Obama's EOs counted as EOs and so do Trumps. If you think I won a minor point it is because I responded to a minor point. But I responded accurately and didn't wander off like you and Sparky. It's all in your own interpretation. :cool:

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK you big baby. As usual you complain about the unimportant details and miss the major point. Like I pointed out earlier,
    I’m major league, you’re little league.
    If you can’t run with the big boys, stay home and stfu.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

V nailed you and you can't handle it. You talk in ambiguities all the time then insert your point (as if you had one) later. You're a little troll. :)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kiss my ass! Your just one of Vaggies’ groupies. That speaks volumes about you, and it ain’t good. You’re dumber and more ignorant and stupid than he is. My points are easy to understand for anyone with average intelligence. Obviously you don’t qualify.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing Vag can nail is a spike in his head.If he needs you to defend him, you mindless asshole, you’re both worthless trolls.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope! He’s no troll. You’re just a little fool. He nailed V. It’s easy to do because like you he’s irrational and biased. :rolleyes:

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not a matter of wandering off, it’s a matter of providing context.

Obama had 8 years to issue executive orders that needed to be reversed. Trump’s average is skewed because he had to reverse those 8 years worth of bad EOs.

You need to shut up or wait until Trump has served at least one term and then we will have a fair standard of comparison.

You won a MINOR point and lost the MAJOR one. Case closed.

9. Vagitarian

LOL. the Dodger's won today. Just a small margin but a wine is a win. They won and I won. See ya. :cool::cool::cool:

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You lost the series, fool! :p:p:p

11. Vagitarian

We all know the lost the World Series last year but they were in it and they just won the division series so they're way better than whatever you got Buttercup. Good entertainment in an enjoyable, clean pass time. :cool:

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong as usual. You, not the Dodgers, you lost the series. :rolleyes: