Gilead to buy Arrowhead???

Anonymous

I've been reading some bloggers article about a rumor Gilead will buy Arrowhead for their Hep B drug. I find this to be bullcrap, but can someone confirm or deny this rumor?

Two different articles have been recently posted:

- Article from SA (Seeking Alpha) very succinct, and just speaking about possible acquisition.

-Article from Stocks.org, written in a hurry, with very bad English, but much more elaborated , detailing a possible large ARWR share buying by GILD for the past 3 days.

Is this a pump and dump from some guys having access to the stock market press and media, because the acquisition makes sense and is very logical for GILD.

Or is it more solid, but in this case why these two "small guys" authors are they publishing these articles? if they know the acquisition is solid they should buy low and to do it, not to say anything which could increase the share price.

So in my view most probably is a Pump , to short at high price which should be followed by a Dump after some denial articles or so, followed by short covering at low price.

But even if it’s a Pump and Dump this does not say that GILD is not trying to acquire Arrowhead. On the contrary an acquisition seems extremely beneficial to Gilead.

Two different articles have been recently posted:

- Article from SA (Seeking Alpha) very succinct, and just speaking about possible acquisition.

-Article from Stocks.org, written in a hurry, with very bad English, but much more elaborated , detailing a possible large ARWR share buying by GILD for the past 3 days.

Is this a pump and dump from some guys having access to the stock market press and media, because the acquisition makes sense and is very logical for GILD.

Or is it more solid, but in this case why these two "small guys" authors are they publishing these articles? if they know the acquisition is solid they should buy low and to do it, not to say anything which could increase the share price.

So in my view most probably is a Pump , to short at high price which should be followed by a Dump after some denial articles or so, followed by short covering at low price.

But even if it’s a Pump and Dump this does not say that GILD is not trying to acquire Arrowhead. On the contrary an acquisition seems extremely beneficial to Gilead.

This is clearly a pump and dump. The stock plummeted from $20 to $5 share based on disappointing knockdown results. Why would Gild pay for a drug that hasn't been proven to work? The two poorly written articles from Seeking Alpha offer no evidence only speculation.