future

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2014 at 10:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you calling "you people"? Sounds like Archie Bunker talkin to George Jefferson.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"The culture of any organization is shaped by the worst behavior the leader is willing to tolerate." - Gruenter & Whitaker

Bad behavior and BP's acquiescence in it shapes culture. Culture shapes the future. Therefore, discussion of topics related to poor leadership, bad behavior and culture are absolutely relevant to any discussion related to the future.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree. People need to be aware of who the hell they are working for. Why be duped. It's bad enough Wright sells them a rotten bill of sales. That dirtbag needs to get out

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you be more specific? Dirtbag could be a reference to just about anyone in leadership at Wright. Leadership. Ha. That made me laugh a little.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you think I feel. I have to sit with these morons on a regular basis. And they think I am their best friend

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what if some of the comments here are of "the operations bitch board" variety? Gives a fair, accurate, & current barometer of the state of morale of the company. Compare this thread w/ others on Cafepharma, & there's no question or doubt of the sheer lack of faith in the current management team at Wright Medical. You'd think, after three-some-odd years now of Palmisano in charge, the lagging/stagnant stock price would have the board of directors questioning his wisdom, judgment, & direction in which he's taking the company. There's no reason to waste time & money on the HPMS morale surveys. No one puts any faith that "they" are reporting accurate results. One could better gauge the current morale by reviewing sites & posts such as Cafepharma & get a general reading on how folks are feeling. Yeah, some of the comments here are crude & frankly over the line, but maybe those posters have just had enough & need to vent. It's easy to say if they're that unhappy, then they should get another job. In this economy? Not a good environment to be looking for alternate employment. It could be that the legions of unhappy souls here could be holding out hope that some "thing" will eventually happen to turn the place around in a positive direction. There are actually a large number of these folks that are very good at what they do. Just think of of what they could do if finally given the chance to flourish & produce in a culture truly dedicated to making the best medical devices in the industry, period.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PLEASE!
    He's not going anywhere...nobody else will have him. I can't remember when him (or anyone of his folks) worked a 40 hour week!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ain't that the truth....if you need something on a Friday, you'd better catch them before 3.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious. What would people say about you doing your job. You can not blame all problems on management. Get off your a$$ and make the company a success. If you know the job, be aggressive, make success, if someone is holding you down, it is because you let them

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You try and give ideas, and the insecure slobs just fire you. Wake up!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is exactly right. Management doesn't listen to a thing anyone says with the occasional exception of taking credit for our ideas then find a way to screw up good ideas in the process of trying to make themselves look good.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It could always be worse...at least they're not screwing up our payroll & 401K accounts....oh wait....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really believe that these are just mistakes than your'e a fool!
    Of course they are screwing with your payroll, stock, accounts, everything they think they can get away with until someone catches them.
    They are bleeding money despite the surge in sales performance.
    It's called incompetence, mismanagement or just downright fraud.
    Big changes coming to you sales reps. The party is over.
    They are looking for ways to stop the hemorrhaging.
    If Augment doesn't explode like it is forecast to, then this will be the final nail in the coffin of a once great company.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree wholeheartedly with the above post. With the exception of surging sales. Not really true

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is everyone's payroll messed up company wide or just certain departments?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People moving overseas. Products being sold off to make this deal happen. What next? This place sucks. BP is a heinous human being.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is an army of consultants down at Cherry Road...what exactly are they doing?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Making an assload of money because BP & his bobble heads are too incompetent to do their own jobs.